The paper fell to the floor and the copy of Dipper's arm came alive and started moving off the paper in 3D! "AH!" the three of us screamed.

"Stay back!" Dipper shouted as he threw the soda he poured earlier at the arm, disintegrating it. "Oh my gosh! Guys, I think this copier can copy human beings!" Dipper exclaimed. I stared at the puddle that was on the floor, completely weirded out, and I'm a vampire!

"Do you realize what this means?" Mabel said to the two of us. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!" she screamed and sprayed Dipper and I with silly string. Dipper and I glared at her. After discovering that a copier can copy human beings, this is what she does?! Well, it is Mabel so...

A few minutes later, the three of us were lined up with Wendy and Soos in front of Mr. Pines. "Alright party people...and Dipper," Mr. Pines said and Dipper's face fell. I stifled a laugh and he glared at me. "Let's talk business. Soos, because you work for free, and you begged," Mr. Pines muttered that last part, "I'm letting you be DJ."

"You won't regret it Mr. Pines. I got this book to teach me how to do it r-r-right!" Soos said as he held up a DJ book.

Mr. Pines had a bored look on his face. "Not encouraging," he said flatly. "Meagan, you're with me on supervising the party," Mr. Pines told me and I nodded. Sweet. "Wendy, you and Mabel will work the ticket stand," Mr. Pines said and Mabel looked distraught.

"What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make more friends!" Mabel argued.

Dipped shyly raised his hand. "I-I could work with Wendy," he stuttered. I silently scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You realize that if you do, you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy, no getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night," Mr. Pines said.

Dipper and I looked over at Wendy, who made a silly string face of Soos's stomach and he started moving it around. Dipper smiled at Wendy laughing like he saw an angel, and my heart sank a little more. I've had that sinking feeling since I found out he liked Wendy. "I promise," Dipper said.

Dipper then left upstairs to get ready for the party leaving me with Mabel and Wendy. "So, Meagan," Mabel said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What are you going to wear to the party?" she asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"What I'm wearing right now," I answered in a duh tone.

"Really? You're not even going to get dressed up?"

"Why would I? I mean, I've got no one to impress, and parties aren't really my thing."

Mabel looked at me in disbelief before shaking her head at me. She then perked up. "Hey, you wanna mess with my brother?" she asked me and I shrugged.

We walked upstairs to the attack and I saw Dipper adjusting his bowtie in the mirror. When Dipper turned to grab deodorant off the shelf, Mabel put herself right in front of the mirror and Dipper yelped in surprise. "What?" he asked us.

"Uh, uh, I could work the counter with you, Wendy!" Mabel imitated Dipper. "Let's kiss!" she said and pretended to kiss someone. My stomach twisted a bit with jealousy.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want, but I devised a plan to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect," Dipper said as he kept messing with his bowtie in the mirror again.

"Plan?" I asked.

"Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, are you?" Mabel asked, groaning.

"Psh. Over complicated? Let me just..." Dipper said taking a piece of paper out of his pocket. He started unfolding it and it turned out to be a huge list. Mabel and I looked at each other and sat down across from Dipper. "Alright, fold that there, kay," he mumbled as he finished opening his list. "Step 1: Getting to know each other with playful banter. Banter is like talking but smarter," he explained and I rolled my eyes.