Carpet Diem (part 1)

a/n also, I meant to tag this last chapter, so look back there for Meagan's swimsuit and in this is going to be her pajamas.

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper, Mabel and I were up in the attic playing a game we had made. Mabel took her club and hit an eyeball into the hole. "Hwaah! Total domination!" she cheered. "I am the master of Attic Stuff Min-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!" she said and I giggled.

Dipper walked in front of Mabel. "All right, let a pro on the field, or floor. Whatever," he said. He hit the eyeball really hard which made it bounce all across the room until it hit the window, breaking it and hitting someone outside.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" I heard Mr. Pines yell.

"Yes! Stan shot," Dipper cheered.

"Is that legal?" I asked with a smirk.

We all looked at Waddles, who was eating our score sheet. "The judges say it's out of bounds," Mabel said.

"You're out of bounds!" Dipper joked and lightly jabbed Mabel in the stomach with his golf club. I giggled.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mabel said back and lightly jabbed Dipper in his stomach with her golf club. I laughed even more as they both jabbed each other in the stomach. Suddenly, Mabel's Meow o'clock clock started ringing. "Hey, Dipper. I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight and this time, Meagan's hanging with us too," Mabel said to Dipper.

"Since when?" I asked.

Dipper looked at us. "Aw, again? You can't leave mid-game," Dipper said.

"Don't be silly, we're not leaving. My friends are coming to us!" Mabel said cheerfully.

"Wait, what?" Dipper and I said.

Dipper started looking around. "Oh no. No no no. Sleeping bags? Rom-coms? Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition?" he asked in slight fright. "You are not playing that game," Dipper said to me and I nodded. "You're not having a-"

The attic door then opened to reveal Candy and Grenda in their pajamas and holding sleeping bags. "Sleepover!" they chorused, finishing Dipper's sentence. Dipper screamed and I held his shoulders in comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Dipper and I had changed into our pajamas and as I was about to sit with Dipper, Mabel and Candy grabbed me and had me sit with them on Mabel's bed. They started asking each other about boys. "Okay, so how much do you like boys?" Mabel asked.

"So much!" Grenda said.

"Boys make me think about kissing!" Candy commented.

"Candy! Oh my gosh!" Grenda exclaimed as she threw a pillow at Candy, which hit her in the face.

"Ow," Candy said.

"So Meagan, what is it like to kiss a boy?" Grenda asked me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dipper blush and I blushed as well.

"Please don't make me explain," I said.

"We are so crazy tonight!" Mabel exclaimed and started screaming. Candy and Grenda started screaming as well. I covered my ears in pain. Apparently, someone forgot that I have superhearing so their screaming is at a frequency that is very uncomfortable. I saw Dipper covering his ears with his pillow as well.

"Who wants to smear makeup on my face?" Grenda asked us.

"Ugh you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point?" Mabel said.

Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls - Dipper Pines Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें