Fight Fighters (part 2)

Dipper P.O.V

I stared up in amazement at Rumble. I can't believe I brought a video game to life! "GREETINGS, CHILD-BOY! I AM RUMBLE MCSKIRMISH, FROM THE U.S.A! PUNCH! KICK! PUNCH! KICK!" When he yelled that last part he actually kicked me.

"Ow! Cooool!"

Rumble then spotted a change machine in the corner. "CHANGE MACHINE! CHANGE ME INTO A POWERFUL WOLF!! HWAAAH!!!" he yelled and started smashing the machine to bits.

"With Rumble around, Robbie will be so scared; I won't even need to fight him. I've got the world's greatest fighter to be my bodyguard!" I said to myself. I know, cowards way out but I can't help it!

Suddenly, Rumble started flashing red. "I need power ups!" he ordered.

"This is so amazing! I gotta show Soos!" I exclaimed. I looked around for him, but I didn't find him. "Soos?" I shrugged and figured he had gone home or off to fix something. I managed to take Rumble back to the Mystery Shack without drawing attention. I guess the people in this town really are oblivious. We were in the kitchen so I could find Rumble a 'power up'. I guess while I was doing that, Rumble was beating up a fly or something. I don't honestly know. All I heard was a squash and his laughter, so. "Well, we don't have any traditional power ups: turkey legs, pizza boxes, or gold rings," I said checking the fridge. "How about... half a taco?"

"Place it, on the floor," Rumble ordered. I did as he said, and when he looked at the taco, it disappeared and reappeared in his power up menu.

"I wish I could do that!" I commented.

"Now I must defeat the world's greatest fight-fighters. Take me to the Soviet Union!"

"That's gonna be tough... for a number of reasons," I said while scratching my chin. I don't even want to go into what would go wrong with that plan. "But I do know a fighter here in Gravity Falls."

"Maximum Power?" he asked.

I handed Rumble one of Robbie's band posters. "His name is Robbie V. and he's kinda like my arch enemy," I said.

"Did he kill your father?" he asked me. What?

"Well, he's dating the sister of my girlfriend and he posts a really annoying amount of status updates," I explained.

Rumble crumpled up the poster. "And then he killed your father!"

"Uh, sure," I said. Why not? "Anyway, I was hoping you could, y'know, scare him off for me so I don't have to fight the guy."

Rumble started laughing. "Hahaha! Your question makes my shoulders bounce! Fire ball!" he shouted and shot a fire ball out the window. (a/n on the transcript it says it's a Hadouken, which is from the game that Fight Fighters is based off of called Street Fighters, but I'm not going to put that there) "Uppercut! Downer-cut! Bowl of PUNCH!" Rumble drank from the bowl of punch on the counter, which maybe was Mabel's special juice, oh well, then he smashed the bowl over his head.

"So you'll protect me from Robbie?" I asked hopefully.

"Challenge accepted! Press start!" he said and a red start button appeared in front of me.

I hesitated a bit. Is this the right thing to do? Maybe....No, Robbie's going to kill me if I don't have Rumble. I kind of want to live to see Meagan again. I pressed the start button and it disappeared. I heard footsteps and started to panic. "Uh oh, I think I hear my uncle. Stay perfectly still!" I ordered. Rumble was rocking back and forth in his fighting stance. "I said stay still."