Sock Opera (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper and I raced down after Bill. Dipper flew through the floor while I ran down the stairs. Bill was in the kitchen looking through the fridge. He took out a can of Pitt Cola. "Human soda! I'm gonna drink it like a person!" he said. He started pouring it in his mouth and in his eyes laughing. How is he not choking? After he swallowed, he turned to us. "Where do you keep that journal anyway?" he asked us. He opened up a nearby drawer and stuck his arm in it then started slamming the drawer shut repeatedly. "It's gotta be around here somewhere." He continued slamming the drawer shut, I saw that he was occasionally wincing. "Boy, these arms are durable."

Dipper flew down in front of Bill. "I've hidden it!" he exclaimed. Bill started stroking his chin with the hand that was in the drawer. His arm had forks stuck in it. "Somewhere you'll never find it in a million years!"

"Hey Dipper! Hey Meagan!" We all turned to see Mabel standing in the doorway with the journal. Wait, the journal?! "I borrowed your journal to use as a prop in the show I hope you don't mind I'm gonna go before you process this sentence okay BYEE!!" Mabel said really fast and ran off.

Bill grinned at Dipper and I. "Sure, sounds great, sister! I'll see you at the show!" he said.

"Wait! No, Mabel, don't listen to him! That's not me!" Dipper exclaimed as the two of us flew/ran after Mabel. Mabel got into Stan's car. "You've gotta hear me!" Dipper few in front of the car. "No, no! Wait! Stop!" The car drove right through him. What the...?

"Heh! Welcome to the mindscape, kid!" Bill said walking up next to me. "Without a vessel to possess, you're basically a ghost!" he said.

"Wait, then how come I can see him?" I asked, a bit frightened by the answer to come.

"Oh yeah, because you're dead!" I nearly fainted right there.

"Wait, what do you mean she's dead?" Dipper asked coming up next to me.

"Well, half-dead as you're half-vampire, right babe?" Bill said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I tried not to puke.

"Don't call her that!" Dipper snapped. "And get your arm off her!"

Bill was about to reply when Soos and Wendy came over to us. "Oh, hey Dipper! Hey Meagan! There you two are!" Soos said.

"What up, dudes?" Wendy asked.

"Soos! Wendy! Help me!" Dipper cried but ended up flying through Soos.

"We're heading to the theater," Soos said.

"Need a ride, guys?" Wendy asked us.

"I-I think I'll walk," I said, as Bill's arm was going tighter around my waist and his hand rubbing up and down my side.

"Alright, Dipper?"

"Anything for you, Red!" Bill said. He turned to me. "I'll see you at the theater, babe," he said to me and roughly kissed me again, but this time being short. He let go of me and got into Soos' truck. I feel so disgusted and violated right now.

"I'm gonna stop you, Bill! I'm gonna find that journal before you do and I'm gonna stop you!!" Dipper shouted, probably even more enraged at what Bill just did to me.

"But how can you stop me," Bill turned to face us slowly, "if you don't exist?" he asked Dipper. He laughed maniacally as he rolled the window up, Dipper's horrified expression reflected in it. We stared as the car drove off.