Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

The next day, Mabel, Dipper and I waited for a while for Soos to come to the shack, but he never came. We searched all over the house and outside but nothing. We walked into the gift shop where Stan and Wendy were. "Hey, have you guys seen Soos?" I asked them.

"We're supposed to help him with match-making today," Dipper added.

"Yeah! I wore my motivational sweater and everything!" Mabel said. Her sweater read "U can do it Soos" but the second o in Soos was messed up. "I messed up that part."

"He didn't come in today. It's the first time he's missed work ever!" Stan said. Dipper, Mabel and I all exchanged nervous looks. I think we were all thinking the same thing. To Soos'!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Ramírez answered the door when we go to Soos' house. It was weird because normally Soos answers the door. We walked to Soos' room and opened the door to see Soos sitting at his computer, soda cans littering the floor, the blinds were shut and the lights were all off except for the light of the computer. Soos was laughing. "So that's basically my entire life story. Now you tell me a thing about you!" Soos said to the computer.

"Every time you compliment me I get another highlight in my eyes!" a female robotic voice said from the computer.

"Uh, you're pretty! And pixel-y! And so agreeable!" Soos said. "Yes!"

"Uh, Soos?" I said, getting his attention. This didn't seem right.

Soos turned around and looked at us. "O-oh hey, dudes!" Soos greeted. "Come in! This game is amazing. I'm making eye contact, going on dates, and I haven't seen any natural sunlight for thirteen hours!" he said, turning back to his computer.

Dipper kicked away a soda can and looked at me and Mabel strangely. "Soos, maybe it's time to apply these skills with real girls," Mabel suggested.

"But I'm about to meet her parents! Her dad is an octopus-man," Soos said, talking about the game. I walked over to the window and opened the blinds to let the light in. "Ah!" Soos hissed and cowered under his desk.

"Oh man up! I'm a vampire and I don't hiss at the sunlight!" I said. "Well, for the most part," I muttered. I'm not a morning person.

Dipper started pulling Soos away from the desk. "We're going back to the mall, man. You need to unplug!" Dipper said.

Soos tried staying at his desk, but to no avail. "I'll see you later, .GIFany. I'll be back, I swear!" he exclaimed.

Mabel and I followed Dipper and Soos. Mabel laughed a bit. "Soos, you don't have to wish it goodbye. It's just a game. It's not like it's going anywhere," she said as I closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the mall and Mabel was getting mad because there were no women around. She was looked around the mall with her binoculars. "Dang! Where all dem sweet honeys at?" she asked in annoyance. "I'll check the ladies' bathroom," she said and ran to the bathroom. Oh dear. "It's love time, girls! Get out there! No time to wash your hands!" she shouted through a megaphone.

A lot of women and young girls screamed and ran from the bathroom. One of them screamed, "Let's get out of here!"

"It's time to date! Date! Date!"