The Hand That Rocks the Mabel

Meagan P.O.V

I was sitting in the Pines' living room with Dipper, Mabel and Soos watching TV while Mr. Pines was entertaining the last of the tourists for the day. He's probably "befuddling" them with his "Sack of Mystery" and I'm surprised no one is noticing that they're being robbed. Anyways, we were watching a show called Tiger Fist and I really didn't see the point in this show. I actually didn't see the point in a lot of Gravity Falls shows. "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist," the narrator for Tiger Fist said. Dipper, Mabel and Soos started cheering and the tiger punched itself. "Tiger Fist!!! ...will return after these messages. Thank God.

Then a commercial which I think I've seen before started. It had a hand releasing a group of doves into the air at the start of it. "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about," Soos said.

"Are you completely miserable?" the narrator asked a guy hysterically crying.

"Yes!" he exclaimed while crying.

"Then you need to meet..." the narrator's voice trailed off and what sounded like a group of women whispered, "Gideon."

"Gideon?" Dipper wondered.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel asked.

As if the narrator heard Mabel's question he answered, "He's a psychic." Mabel made a sound of confusion, wonder and curiosity, that sounded like, "Aroo?"

"So don't waste your time with other so-called "man of mystery," the narrator continued and it showed Mr. Pines coming out of an outhouse and "FRAUD" gets stamped over the picture. "Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy," he said and it showed this giant blue tent. Then it had REALLY fast subtext and the narrator read really fast, "Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit." Wow. I just barely made that out. Who's Carla?

"Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside," Mabel said excitedly.

"Well, don't get too curiousy," Mr. Pines said as he walked into the room. "Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble."

"Well is he really psychic?" Mabel asked.

"I think we should go and find out," I said and we all stood up.

"Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. Well, Meagan, I don't care what you do, but I still don't advise it for you. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Mr. Pines said.

"Do tents have roofs?" I asked the twins.

"I think we just found our loop hole... literally!" Mabel said and she held up a string with a loop in it. "Mwop mwop!"

"So come down soon, folks. Gideon is expecting you," the narrator on the TV stated.

Later that evening, Soos, Mabel and Dipper snuck out of the Mystery Shack and met up with me to go to the Tent of Telepathy. Outside the tent, a man, I think it was Buddy Gleeful or something, had a bag just like Mr. Pines' "Sack of Mystery".

"Step right up there, folks. Put your money in Gideon's psychic sack," he was saying to everyone. Once we were inside, we took a seat in the middle row.

"Whoa, this is like a bizarre version of the Mystery Shack," Dipper said and I nodded. "They even have their own Soos." Dipper pointed to a maintenance worker to our right and he looked almost exactly like Soos. Freaky. I looked at his name tag and it said Deuce so that was even creepier. Soos glared at Deuce while munching on an empanada that he brought. Suddenly the lights dimmed and spotlights were moving every where.