Boss Mabel (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

I had decided to go check on Dipper to see how his exhibit was doing. "Ladies and gentlemen! My name's Honest Dipper, and unlike my cheating uncle, I have something to show you that isn't a hoax! It nearly killed me getting him into that cage, behold, part gremlin, part goblin, the gremloblin!" I heard Dipper say and my eyes widened. I ran into the exhibits to see Dipper pulling a sheet off a cage to show a couple. The creature was growling and pulling on the cage bars. Dipper patted the journal that was in his vest. The creature then roared some more and spit out a skeleton arm. What was Dipper thinking!? I love him, but he can be really idiotic! Wait....wait?

"Well that's fun," the man commented.

"It's fake, honey. You can see the strings," the woman said, not convinced.

"What!? Those aren't strings, that's body hair!" Dipper defended.

The woman turned to look at another exhibit. "Oh, look at this dear. The six-packalope."

The man laughed. "Wordplay!" He took a picture.

"No, everything else here is fake," Dipper said, pulling the couple back over to the cage. "This is a real paranormal beats. Hey, fun fact about this little guy, if you look into his eyes, you can see your worst nightmare," Dipper said. The couple looked into the creature's eyes and their eyes went wide and yellow. "Amazing, right? I work for tips," Dipper said. The couple started shaking if fear and they couldn't turn away.

"Dang it, Dipper!" I said. I ran over and waved my hand in front of their eyes. I took out my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?" a female voice asked.

"Hi, I'm an employee at the Mystery Shack and we have a couple in traumatic shock, they won't respond to motion or anything. They just keep shaking in fear," I explained.

"All right, what's your address?"

"The Mystery Shack, 618, Gopher Road."

"All right, an ambulance is on its way."

"Thank you," I said and ended the call. I sighed and faced Dipper. "Dip, did it ever occur to you that if you mention the whole 'see your worst nightmare if you look into its eyes' thing might lead people to, oh I don't know, look into its eyes!?" I snapped. Dipper looked sheepish and scratched the back of his head. All of a sudden, two paramedics came in with a stretcher and took the couple out. We followed them out.

As the couple was put into the ambulance, Dipper started waving. "Thanks again for visiting! Uhhhh..." his voice trailed off. We both sighed and walked back inside. We sat down next to Mabel, who was leaning against the counter. "Well, I just made two people go insane."

"And I had to call 911," I added.

"How about you?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"I'm so tired. I gave Wendy the day off so I had to do her job," Mabel explained.

"Well, maybe you need to start being a little bit tougher around here," I suggested and Dipper nodded in agreement.

"No way, that's what Stan would do!" Mabel refused. "I just need to think positive, be friendly, and everything will work out fine." All of a sudden, the wall broke down, and we all looked over the counter to see the gremloblin standing there roaring. All the tourists screamed and ran out of the Shack.

"What? How did he get out of his locked cage!?" Dipper asked incredulously.

Mabel looked guilty. "Well... I sorta kinda put a key in the cage for his 5 minute break..." Mabel confessed and Dipper and I looked at her in disbelief.