Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off

It was a dark and stormy night. Your car had broken down on a lonely road in Oregon. You were wandering around the woods, looking for help when you came upon the Mystery Shack. You knocked on the door only to have it be opened by the notorious Stan Pines, who was holding a lantern. "Well, hello there, traveler. I see your car broke down on this lonesome country road," he said. "A place so remote, that NO ONE CAN HEAR YOUR SCREAMS!" he exclaimed creepily. You were a little freaked out so you started backing away from Mr. Pines. "Pretend I didn't say that. Come in, come in," he said as you started walking toward him again. "But be warned: if you enter, you may be subjected to my tales... TALES DESIGNED TO SELL MY MERCHANDISE!" he exclaimed and laughed maniacally. "Sorry, I was thinking of somethin' funny I heard earlier," he clarified but you weren't entirely sure. Mr. Pines lead you into the shack. "You've come to the Mystery Shack after hours. A time when the most cursed objects are for sale. Like that thing! There..." He gestured to a lump of random body parts that were groaning.

You shook your head furiously. "No," you said.

"Nope? Not a fan? Too many orifices? Alright, I can tell what you're looking for is this," he pulled a hand out of a chest, "disembodied hand!"

"Why is it so expensive?" you asked.

"Why is it so expensive? Well, that's quite a tale," Mr. Pines said as you picked up an Eye of Sauron out of curiosity. "And it's called HANDS OFF!" he said. "No seriously, hands off, that's not for sale," as he took the eye from you. "Alright, HANDS OFF!!"

Hands Off

"Swap meet, swap meet, swap meet!" Mabel exclaimed. She, Stan, Dipper and Meagan were all walking through the Gravity Falls swap meet because they had nothing better to do that day. "Look at all these priceless treasures! Bobbly heads!" Mabel ran over to a stand with three bobbly heads that looked like monsters and she flicked their heads. "They agree with everything I say."

Dipper walked over to a stand with glasses on it and he put a pair on. "Professor glasses! They make me look like a genius!" he said. He turned around to walk away, but he ended up crashing into the rack of glasses.

Meagan burst out laughing and helped him stand up. "They make you look smarter, but they don't make you see better," she said. Dipper pouted as Meagan took the glasses from him. She laughed again and kissed his cheek, making him feel better.

Stan walked over to another stand that had a bunch of gold watches. "Look at these faux gold beauties! They're mob boss quality!" Stan said. He glances at the old woman running the stand, who was looking at him just over her magazine. Stan turned to the kids behind him and leaned down to their level. "Okay, kids. Prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal," he said. He turned back to the old woman. "Hey, Hagface! How much for the junk watches?" he asked.

"They are not for sale! NOT FOR YOU, STAN PINES! THE WIND WHISPERS YOUR NAME!" the Hand Witch exclaimed.

Off at another booth, Tyler Cutebiker was selling some wind chimes, which were blowing in the wind. (a/n the booth was actually called Sev'ral Chimes lol) "Shush, you guys!" he said to the chimes.

"Alright, I get it, you're creepy. Anyway, less talky, more watchy," Stan said. He put money down on the table and grabbed a watch.

But before his hand could get very far, the Hand Witch grabbed Stan's wrist. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WAATCHH!!" she hissed as he eyes glowed yellow and rolled back into her head.