I'm Sorry Author's Note

Okay guys. I'm going to be quite frank with you. I'm not going to be updating anything for a while. I'm on my last month of school, and I am absolutely losing my mind right now. My English class is stressing me out so much that every time I have an assignment I just want to give up on anything English or writing related entirely. I am so stressed with the end of the year, I can't focus on anything anymore, my grades are starting to tank, mainly my English grade and I can't take it anymore. English is probably the most important class for me right now and I'm behind on 3 assignments that are all very important. I've got important state testing coming up in two weeks, I've got finals the week or so after that, I'm afraid I've tanked my entry for AP English and it's all getting too much for me.

I also think it's so unfair to you guys, who have supported me so much throughout these stories, to make you guys wait so much for updates. I feel bad that I can't supply what you guys want with these stories, and really, all I want to do is just curl up on my bed and write these stories because I know it doesn't count for a stressing grade, but for my own enjoyment. And now, I can't even do that and make my escape.

I'm so sorry guys to keep you waiting so much longer, but I just have to. I'm thankful that people have stopped asking me to update, and thankful for you guys for being patient with me. I'm afraid I must ask so much of you guys in waiting longer for updates unfortunately. I'm going on hiatus for maybe a month or so. Just until school is out and I've caught up on sleep. In fact as I write this, I have two computers out with my English up and I'm probably going to end up pulling an all nighter because I'm an absolute trashy student who wastes her time trying to actually make my life enjoyable or fun.

I'm honestly so sorry for putting you guys on another hiatus but it just has to be done. Please understand that I am about to crack and I just can't have the pressure of updating any of my stories for the next month and a half.

Again I'm sorry for not updating, and I'm sorry for those of you who thought this was an update.