Done

Okay, I want to start this off by apologising if you guys thought this was a chapter, I really am sorry, but you guys need to stick around to read this.

Guys I'm just done. I am honestly disappointed. I am trying to handle this civilly, and I'm trying real hard not to get mad, but I need to get this off my chest.
I couldn't have asked for better readers, really, but some are getting on my nerves a bit. I'm not going to say their names or what they have said, but I know you guys know who you are, even if you won't admit up to it.

I have said this before and I sadly will say it again: you guys have to be patient, and I know a lot of you aren't. And yet, I think you understand that this is the time of year where a lot of people are in school, albeit places like Australia where the seasons are flipped, but I think I have proven that I'm a yank. And I have been in school the past little over 3 months, and yet I've still had people tell me to update. Not ask me, but tell me. I've had people say that it was four months to get one chapter when really it had only been a few weeks. Let's face it: Alex Hirsch (I apologise right now if I spelled his last name wrong) has made us wait so much longer for the actual episodes to air. It took what, from December to April when the final episode came out? A few people are being really rude about asking me to update, like asking or telling me to update the actual day I updated, like right after they read the new chapter.

I am honestly sick of it. I can check on Wattpad to see where most of my readers are from, and a little over 75% I believe are from America, which gets me thinking, "why are they asking me to update when even they have school to worry about?"

I have no clue, but I have said that I am high schooler, I have constantly said that I have rehearsals to go to, and yet, people still expect me to only write this story. I'm just done. I'm not ending this story right here, I'm finishing this book, but I am very disappointed with some people.

My goal isn't to make people feel guilty, far from it, but I have to make sure that people get the message, and not just for me, for all the other writers out there. Wattpad.com, quotev.com, fanfiction.net, or whatever else people are using, the authors and writers all have lives outside of theses stories.

I myself haven't been able to write anything other than school work and even then, I'm staying up till 2 in the morning to get it done.

Now I don't want people to battle it out in the comment section about "oh you guys should be more patient for her!" "Oh so I'm the impatient one?" I don't want any of that. If you're planning on typing something rude, either type it out and delete it before posting, or just not bother to say it at all. However, if you are going to be rude, I'm just going to have to respectfully ask you to leave, because nobody needs to see it, and I don't need my phone blowing up with rudeness.

Now for better news, I do enjoy a lot of the supportive and funny comments you guys leave. I love getting feedback from you guys and I'm glad I've inspired a lot of you. And now, I'm finally on holiday, and I actually don't have any homework *cough cough* right after I finish this letter for English class *cough* and so I actually will be able to update in the next 2 weeks. When I am not sure as I'm never sure, but I hope I can soon as my holiday gift to you guys.

~ Jessica