Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)

Read author's note at the end.

Meagan P.O.V

"Guys, are seeing this? They just wiped Lazy Susan's memory!" Dipper exclaimed to the others.

"They should've wiped off that awful mascara," Soos commented, trying to joke.

That was not funny. "I think she looks beautiful!" Mabel exclaimed.

"She's doing the best she can, Soos!" Wendy snapped.

"Don't be so insensitive!" I snapped as well.

"Whoa, touched a nerve there," Soos said, surrendering.

"Lazy Susan, how do you feel?" The leader's voice brought us back to the scene. They had unstrapped Lazy Susan from the chair. She was rubbing her head.

"I feel great! I don't even remember what was wrong, or what I'm doing here, or if I'm a man or a woman!" she said as two people led her away.

"Your memories will be safe with us, buried in the Hall of the Forgotten," the leader said. He took a tube out of the ray gun and wrote something on it.

"Into the Hall of the Forgotten. Into the Hall of the Forgotten," the rest of the people chanted as the leader walked over to a pipe in the wall.

"Good chanting, boys. Have you been practicing?" he asked as he put the small tube in the entrance to the pipe and it was taken through the pipe. "Meeting adjourned," he said at last and the crowd started to disperse.

"Unsee you later. Unsee you later!" they all said to each other as they left.

When we knew that the cost was clear, we stepped out from behind the curtain and looked around the room. "Amazing. A secret society of evil mind erasers," Dipper commented.

I turned to McGucket. "I'll bet they erased your memory a long time ago. If we could find where your memories have been hidden, it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries of Gravity Falls," I said.

Dipper stepped in front of all of us. "All right, Mabel, Wendy, Meagan, you three stay here and make sure those robe guys don't come back," he said.

I nodded. Wendy messed with my hair and put her arm around Mabel. "Whoo! Girls club," she said.

Dipper turned to Soos. "Soos, you, me, and McGucket are gonna go find the Hall of the Forgotten." Soos bent down to look at the pipe, but his hat got sucked up into it. "Follow that hat!" The three guys ran down the hall, leaving us girls in the room.

It felt like we were waiting in the room for hours. Wendy was leaning against a wall, Mabel was lying on the ground with Wendy's hat on her face and I was so bored I was doing handstands. Mabel sighed. "I just don't get it, guys. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing," Mabel listed, the last one she scratched her sweater. "Why does every boy leave me?"

"Pfft, who cares? Boys are the worst. You shouldn't get hung up, man," Wendy said.

"Yeah, all the guys who left you are idiots," I said.

Mabel sat up. "Maybe I come on too strong, you know?"

"Well, what's your opener?" I asked.

"Pretend I'm a boy," Wendy said. She took her hat from Mabel and folded her hair up into it. She then hung a few strands of hair from above her ear, above her lips to her other ear. "Mmm, testosterone," she said in a deep voice which made me burst out laughing. She then spit to add effect.