Best/Worst B-Day Ever

a/n this episode will be a little like Blendin's Game so just watch out for that.

June 15th. The day after the time travel pig incident and the day I officially become a teenager. You guessed it! It's my thirteenth birthday! I'm guessing you all are wondering why I never said anything before about it. Well, it's never actually been the biggest day for me for a long time. Not since my family was whole. Anyways, I walked into the Mystery Shack this morning to find that Mr. Pines, Soos and Wendy were all waiting for me at the counter.

"Morning, guys," I greeted and they all smiles at me.

"Morning sis," Wendy said to me.

"And happy birthday, dude," Soos said quietly.

Mr. Pines pulled a small box out of his pocket and a twenty dollar bill and gave it to me. "I don't know what to say," I said honestly.

"Kid you deserve it. We know how you like your birthdays to be small so we all pitched in and got you this," Mr. Pines told me. I opened the box to find a metal guitar pick with a picture of me with Wendy, Soos, Mr. Pines, Dipper and Mabel on it.

I started tearing up. "Aww thanks guys. That is so sweet!" I said as I hugged Wendy and Soos. Mr. Pines just gave me a noogie and smirked at me. "So far this has been a really great birthday and it's not even 8:30 yet," I laughed.

"Meagan!" I heard a voice shout behind me and the next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground.

"Mabel! What the heck?!" I said.

"Today's your birthday!" She squealed. My eyes widened a little bit and I looked at Wendy, Soos and Mr. Pines. They all exchanged nervous glances.

"Wh-where'd you hear that from?" I asked nervously.

"We just overheard you guys talking!" Mabel said as she got off of me.

Dipper came over and offered me a hand. "Why didn't you tell us?" he asked as he helped me up.

"I....uh....I-I..." I didn't know what to tell them. I didn't want to hurt their feelings!

"I know why!" Mabel said.

"You do?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah! It's obvious she wants us to throw her a huge party!" I almost fainted at her words. A huge party is the absolute last thing that I want on my birthday.

"Meg you ok? You seem. A bit paler than usual," Dipper said to me.

"Y-yeah...I-I'm fine," I lied.

"Ok! Let the party planning commence!" Mabel said. "Wendy, you get balloons, Grunkle Stan, you make the invitations and fliers, Soos, get tables and the dj table set up and you can be the dj, Dipper, you get food, I'll work on the rest of the decorations! Meagan you just take the rest of the day off," Mabel said to me and I slowly nodded.

"Meg...you look like you're going to be sick!" Dipper said taking my arm.

"I just need some fresh air," I said and I raced out of the shop.

"Don't come back till six!" I heard Mabel shout after me. I ran all the way back to my house and just shut myself in my room. I decided that I would waste time by working on my songs so I took my journal out and started writing the music for the rest of a song that I started. When I finished, I noticed that it was almost six o'clock. Wow, time really flies fast. I set my guitar down, took my journal and left the house toward to Mystery Shack.

(a/n ok quick little thing, Meagan has two guitars, an electric and an acoustic. She keeps the electric at home but the acoustic is at the mystery shack I the twins room and she uses it on the roof. Ok nuff said, back to the story)