Little Dipper (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper, Mabel and I all braced ourselves as Gideon walked across town and I could just tell that we entered his father's auto yard. "Say there, son, what's in the jar?" I heard Bud Gleeful ask.

Gideon turned around and tapped the jar. "That's my widdle secret!" he said in his 'cute' voice and giggled. I heard the crowd 'awww' so Gideon turned back around, walking to his house. "Mouth-breathin' fools..." he trailed off. I saw that we entered the kitchen and I saw a jittery looking woman vacuuming. "Mother," Gideon said shortly. She looked like she was in shock. I felt bad for her. Eventually, we got up to Gideon's room and he spilled us onto the desk. "You three," he seethed.

Dipper held my hand and pulled me close. "What are you going to do with us?" Mabel asked Gideon.

Gideon laughed. "Why Mabel, I wouldn't hurt a hair on your itty-bitty head-" he said putting her head with his finger. "-if you agree to be my queen!" he finished.

Mabel pushed his finger away. "We live in a democracy! And never!" she shouted.

"Maybe you'll change your mind after THIS!" Gideon said and he picked up Mabel.

"No! I will fight you until the day I-" Mabel started kicking and flailing her arms, but she stopped as soon as she saw the bag he was holding up. She gasped. "Gummy Koalas!" she cheered. Gideon put her in the bag and she immediately started eating the candy.

Gideon turned to Dipper and I. "As for you two..." he started. He turned his desk lamp toward Dipper's and my faces. Dipper held me behind him. "Tell me. How exactly did you come upon this magic item? Hmm? Did somebody tell you about it? Did you... READ about it somewhere?" Gideon demanded us.

Dipper's eyes widened a bit and he opened his vest a little bit just to glance at the journal. I looked around for an idea to escape and I smirked when I found an air horn next to us. I discreetly nudged Dipper and cocked my head toward the air horn. Dipper got what I was trying to say and nodded. "Lean closer and I'll tell you!" Dipper said to Gideon.

Gideon leaned down so his ear was right next to the air horn. "Well don't mind if I-" he started but got cut off when we hit the air horn button. "AAAAAAAH!" he screamed and whacked the lamp away. "Grrrrr! I COULD SQUASH YOU RIGHT NOW!" he shouted and raised his fist to squash us. Dipper held me close. Gideon looked at his fist and took a breath. "Steel yourself, Gideon. You can use them. You can use them..." he started plotting. Gideon left us on the desk and walked over to the landline.

He dialed a number and started brushing his hair as he waited for the person to pick up. "Meagan, can you listen in on the conversation with your super hearing?" Dipper asked me quietly. I nodded and focused on the phone.

I heard a familiar grunt pick up the other end of the line. "Stanford Pines, listen to me very closely," Gideon started. "I have your niece, nephew and nephew's girlfriend. Hand over the deed to the Mystery Shack right now, or great harm will befall them!" he threatened then paused. "This is Gideon, by the way."

I heard Mr. Pines laugh. "Ha ha ha! Oh yeah, this is gonna be your worst plot yet. They're fine. I saw them playing in the yard minutes ago," he replied, not believing Gideon.

"I have them in my possession! You don't believe me? I will text you a photo!" Gideon exclaimed.

" 'Text me a photo'? No you're not even speakin' English!" Mr. Pines said.

"But-" Gideon was cut off by Mr. Pines hanging up. "Hello? Hello? Arrgh!" he said in frustration. He threw the phone at the wall making it almost hit Dipper and I. "Wait," he started laughing insanely, "What am I doing? I don't need ransom! I have THIS!" he held up the flashlight. "I'll shrink Stan and take the shack for myself!" He turned to us. "You'll be helpless to stop me. And if you step out of line, SMASH!" he threatened. He picked up wooden dolls of me, Mabel, Dipper and Stan and ripped off the heads. My eyes widened and I grabbed Dipper's hand in slight fear.