Confession a.k.a Story Time

Meagan P.O.V

        I felt something stir beside me and I started to open my eyes. When my eyes were completely open, I saw that Dipper was right next to me. He was starting to wake up as well and I smiled at the fact that he was ok. He opened his eyes and looked at me and he smiled back. A few seconds later we realized what position we were in and I felt my cheeks start to heat up. Dipper had his left arm around my waist and I looked like I was snuggled up to Dipper's side. Not to mention he was still shirtless. I was pretty sure that I was blushing like mad by now.

        "Uhhh...Meg?" Dipper got my attention. "How did we get into this position?" he asked me.

        "I have no clue, Dipper," I said honestly and I had a feeling that Mabel and Wendy had something to do with it. I slowly sat up because I had a slight headache. Once I was sitting up right, I clutched my head in pain.

        "Meg, you ok?" Dipper asked me.

        "I'm fine, Dip. It's just a headache," I told him.

        "Oh good, you guys are up," I heard a voice say. I looked over to a corner and saw Mabel and Wendy come out of it.

        "Ok, after what happened last night, Meg you need to start spilling," Mabel said to me.

        "Uhhh..." I glanced at Dipper. "It's kind of a long story," I said.

        "Meg, they need to hear the whole thing," Wendy said to me and I sighed.

        "Before you start explaining, can you guys help prop me up?" Dipper asked. I was sitting on the edge of Dipper's bed so I turned around and helped Dipper sit up, propped up by his pillows.

        "Well, a few months ago, an incident happened and nobody remembers it except for me and Wendy," I started. "So here's what happened..."

Flashback to months ago, The Incident

        Wendy and I were on our way to meet the group for our weekend. Lee and Nate had planned a camping trip in the woods tonight and we were all going. After a few minutes of waiting, Thompson showed up to pick Wendy and I up. We were his last stop because before he had to pick us up, he had to pick up Lee, Nate, Tambry and Robbie so...

        "Come on, guys! Let's go!" I heard Lee shout. Wendy and I grabbed our camping supplies and raced outside.

        "Yo! You guys ready for this weekend?" Nate said to us.

        "Heck yeah!" I replied. Lee and Nate were my favorite people out of the group. Well, besides Wendy.

        "Then let's go!" Thompson shouted from the driver's seat. Wendy and I got into Thompson's van and we drove off into the woods. After a few minutes we were at the campsite.

        "Great spot guys," Wendy said as she got out of the car.

        "Ugh! I get no service out here!" Tambry exclaimed. Man this girl was attacked to her phone. "Why did we choose camping anyway?" she asked.

        "Well, it's the perfect place to sing songs around the campfire," Lee said.

        "And it's also the way to scare the living crap out of you guys with scary stories," Nate added laughing.

        "Nice!" I said as I fist bumped Nate.

        "Now lets get this campsite set up!" Wendy shouted. While Thompson, Lee, Nate and Tambry were setting up the tents, Robbie, Wendy and I went to collect fire wood and stuff to make the fire pit. A few minutes later, Wendy and I returned with wood and Robbie returned with rocks to put around the fire pit.

        "Hey, set up the fire over there, would you?" Lee asked pointing to a spot near a few logs. Robbie set the rocks in a circle and Wendy and I set the sticks and wood up and started the fire. While we were finishing up the fire, the others were finishing up with the tents.

        "Ok, so who wants to help make dinner?" Nate asked, holding up a pack of hotdogs.

        "I'll do it," Wendy volunteered. Soon, Wendy was done making he hotdogs and we were all sitting around the campfire. Later that night, we were making s'mores and we were about to start telling scary stories.

        "So who wants to start us off? Corduroy's?" Lee nudged my arm and smirked at us.

        "Ok, how about the story of Miss Mary Blue Eyes?" Wendy suggested and I smirked evilly.

        "A long time ago, on a dark and stormy night," I started.

        "It was a little girls birthday and her parents decided to get her a porcelain doll with bright blue eyes and the girl named her Miss Mary Blue Eyes," Wendy continued and we kept going back and forth.

        "Soon, it was time for the girl to go to bed and she left the doll downstairs."

        "As soon as the girl got into bed she heard this: 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes, and I'm gonna kill you,' in a light and faint voice."

        "The girl thought she was just imagining things so she went back to sleep. A few minutes later she hear, 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes and I'm on the first step,' in the faint voice again."

        "The girl then decided that she would keep her guard up but then she went back to sleep for a few minutes until she heard, 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes, and I'm on the second step,' in the faint voice."

        "The girl got a little scared so she couldn't go back to sleep and a few minutes later she heard, 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes and I'm on the third step,' in the faint voice and the girl sat strait up in bed and stared at her door."

        After about 15 minutes later she heard, 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes and I'm on the last step,' and the girl got even more scared."

        "'I'm Mary Blue Eyes and I'm gonna kill you,' the girl heard once again. The girl got super scared and she ran over to her closet and locked herself inside."

        "The girl was quivering on her floor when she heard small little footsteps outside the closet door and she heard, 'I'm Mary Blue Eyes and I'm right here.' The closet door swung open and the girl let out a blood curdling scream," Wendy said and smirked at me. I let out a blood curdling scream and I saw the only color left in the teenagers faces drain.

        "The girl's parents heard her scream and they ran to the girl's bedroom but when they go there, the doll was gone. As was the girl. To this day, the girl still hasn't been found. Legend has it that whenever someone gets a porcelain doll, the eyes turn bright blue and the spirit of Miss Mary Blue Eyes posses the doll," I finished.

        I looked at everyone's faces and they were all paler than I am. And that's saying something. "I don't think I'm going to babysit my cousin EVER again," Thompson shuddered.

        "You mean the one with the one with a porcelain doll collection?" I asked him with an evil smirk.

        "Duh!"

        Wendy and I burst out laughing at everyone's terrified faces, but once our laughter died down we heard a soft hissing. "Guys quit trying to scare us," Robbie said to Wendy and I.

        "Wendy and I exchanged nervous looks. "That wasn't us," my voice quavered. All of our eyes looked around but we didn't see anything.

        "We're probably all a little spooked out from the story," Lee said. Then we heard the hissing again and we all huddled together. We saw glowing red eyes near a bus and we all stood still.

        "Well, lookie here," we heard a raspy voice say. "Fresh meat. Ad young ones at that." We all stared at the bush and we saw a grown man come out of it. He was extremely pale, almost white, and his clothes were tattered slightly. His eyes were a deep red, blood surrounded his lips and poking out of his mouth were two inch long fangs. Only one thought went through my head.

        Vampire.

        I study them from time to time and this man was definitely one. But, I knew their weakness's.

        "How about I start with the youngest?" He hissed and started coming towards us.

        "Scatter!" I shouted and we all ran in different directions. Lee and I were running when I turned to go back to the campsite to get my holy water. Don't ask me why I carry it around.

        "What do you think you're doing?!" Lee exclaimed to me. "You can't go back there with that...that...thing!"

        "I know how to stop him," I said to lee and handed him a large stick. "I need you to watch my back." Lee nodded and we started running back to the campsite. Once we got there, I quickly grabbed my hold water and purification dust, don't ask me about that either, I study this stuff so don't judge me. I then turned to Lee and nodded.

        "So now what?" he asked me.

        "I know a place in the forest where there is a special stone that can kill or cure a vampire, but it's risky. If I touch it with my bare hands, it could make me loose my memory. So be careful when we get there and don't touch anything," I told Lee and we started running again.

        A few minutes later, Lee and I came across a clearing with bright red stones. "We're here," I said. I walked towards the glowing stones while Lee stood guard. I ripped a piece of fabric off my flannel shirt and picked up a few stones. On one of the stones, I poured a few drops of holy water and sprinkled some purification dust on it. The glow around the stone started to decrease and it was ready.

        "Meagan!" Lee shouted and I turned around. Lee was pinned against a tree by the vampire.

        "Hey ugly!" I shouted to get his attention. He turned to me and smirked.

        "Ah, so you're the youngest," he growled. My grip tightened around the stones in my hands. I was holding the purified one in my left hand while the unpurified one in the cloth in my right hand.

        "Yeah, and if you want my friends, you'll have to go through me first," I said and he smirked again.

        "Is that so?" he asked mockingly, but I stood my ground. "Alright, have it your way then." He then came at me and I jumped out of the way. I climbed up a tree while he was dazed from running into a tree. Once he was underneath me, trying to find me, I jumped down on him and held the unpurified stone to his neck and he hissed in pain. I held it there long enough to make a mark and to make him pass out. I got off him and rushed over to Lee.

        "Are you ok?" I asked him.

        "Yeah, let's just try to find the rest of the group and get out of here before he wakes up," he replied. I kept the stones with me just in case the vampire did wake up. We started walking back to camp when I felt something, or someone, following us. Apparently, Lee had the same feeling because we both looked back to see if anything was there. We picked up the pace and we quickly made it back to camp. Wen we got there, everyone else was there as well.

        "Meagan!" Wendy shouted when Lee and I came into view

        "What am I? Chopped liver?" Lee asked sarcastically and Wendy rolled her eyes at him. She ran over to me and hugged me tight as if she was never going to see me again.

        "Oh my gosh, are you ok?" she asked me as she started checking me for injuries.

        "Wendy, I'm fine," I said to her. When Wendy pulled away, she started checking Lee for injuries. When I started walking towards the car, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I let out a scream of pain and I felt almost all of my blood drain. When the pain in my neck subsided, I sank to my knees and fell to the ground. I used as much strength as I could muster to look up. Thompson, Robbie, Nate and Lee were all fighting the vampire now while Wendy and Tambry came over to me to help me up.

        "Meg, you do know what this means, don't you?" Wendy asked me sadly. I nodded and tears started to form in my eyes. The thing that I have been studying for two years. The thing I know so well. I'm one of them. I'm a vampire.

        "Hey, if she's like, a vampire or whatever now, then, like, why isn't she, like, attacking us like him?" Tambry asked Wendy.

        "I don't know, Meagan?" Wendy said turning to me.

        I weakly held up my left hand. "This stone is keeping me from becoming a vampire, I mean that it keeps me half human," I said. I then remembered that the stone in my right hand could burn through a vampires skin. I weakly stood up, much to Wendy and Tambry's dislike, and I quietly stumbled over to the boys. I snuck up behind the vampire and held the unpurified stone to his neck. Right where his bite marks were. After him screaming and a few moments later he dropped down to his knees. Dead.

        After I had backed away from the vampire, I dropped the unpurified stone and the cloth and collapsed. I prepared for impact but it never came. I looked up and saw that Lee and Nate were holding me up. "Thanks," I muttered.

        "No problem. How you feeling?" Nate asked me.

        "Weak," I replied.

        "So why aren't you turning into something like...him?" Lee asked me and I sighed. I guess I would have to re-explain what I explained to Wendy and Tambry. I held up my left hand and showed the purified stone.

        "This stone keeps me balanced between human and vampire," I told them. I looked over to where I had dropped the othere stone and Robbie was about to pick it up. "Don't!" I shouted to him.

        "Why not? You were able to hold it," he replied smugly. Yeah, I never liked him very much.

        "Yeah because I was holding it with a cloth. It's harmful to everyone. It'll burn through a monster's skin," I paused for a second because I realized that I was a monster now, "but it will erase a human's memory. The glow signifies that it's harmful. The stone in my left hand is purified. To monsters, it helps keep them half human and with a mind because on a regular basis, monsters don't have any control over what they do. To humans, it's just a regular ruby," I finished explaining.

        "Wow," Thompson breathed.

        "Yeah," I said and we all looked upset.

End of Flashback

        "So after we all left the campsite, Wendy and I erased the gangs memories so we could protect them. Then, about a month after that, one of my brothers stole my necklace so I became a full vampire and I ran into the woods. Wendy followed me and she was able to calm me down. Only people with a strong emotional bond can give monsters a mind and make them be a little bit human and have a limited time to have control over what they do. That's what happened yesterday. Dipper you were able to give me mind long enough to save you. And that's pretty much it," I finished the story. I looked up at the twins and they were just looking at me in shock. I sighed knowing I'd have to erase their memories too.

        "Wow," Mabel breathed out.

        "So I guess I'll have to erase your memories as well," I said sadly.

        "No!" Dipper exclaimed and I looked at him. "Don't erase our memories. We don't care if you're a vampire or not! We're your best friends, and we'll help you through this," Dipper said.

        "No, I can't take those chances. I don't was you guys to get hurt," I refused to let them get hurt.

        "We're willing to take that chance," Dipper said putting his hand on my shoulder.

        "Heck yeah we are!" Mabel said, pumping her fists into the air.

        I looked at Dipper with scared eyes, but his hazel eyes were strangely calming. He smiled at me and I relaxed. "Thanks guys, but I hope you know what you guys are getting into here," I said warningly.

        "We do, and we wouldn't have it any other way," Dipper said. I smiled and looked down at my boots. I can't believe how understanding these two are.

        I felt Mabel pull me in for a side hug. "Yeah, and besides, we see stuff just as weird as this every day so I think we're prepared," Mabel said and I laughed. I couldn't be happier right now.

        For the next few days, Dipper has been bed ridden and I have been trying to heal him every morning and every evening and after a week, he was healed. I was glad he was ok. I don't know what I would do if Dipper and/or Mabel got hurt, or worse.