Scary-oke (part 1)

Meagan P.O.V

Screaming. That's all I heard. I ran toward it, but I felt like I was running down a never ending hallway. When I finally reached the end, I collapsed at what I saw. I saw myself, full out, ripping Dipper apart. I picked myself up and pushed the other me off Dipper, or at least tried to. "Stop! Stop it! Please stop!" I pleaded. I finally got the other me off Dipper and pulled him into my lap. He was groaning in pain. "Sh, I'm here. Don't worry," I said and smoothed down his hair.

"I told you before, you will be the downfall of all your loved ones, especially Pine Tree," the other me hissed.

"NO! Shut up!" I shouted and held Dipper tightly in my arms. His breathing slowed. "No! Dipper stay with me!" I cried, tears streaming down my face.

"Meg..." I heard his voice faintly. "Meg..." It sounded stronger. "Meagan! Wake up!"

My eyes snapped opened to reveal I'm in the Mystery Shack. Dipper was sitting right next to me, his arms around me. Mabel was standing at the foot of my bed. "What happened?" I asked.

"You tell us. You were screaming in your sleep," Dipper said. "Are you ok?"

"...Yeah. Just a nightmare," I said.

"It sounded really intense. Has this happened before?"

"Uh... Just once, two nights ago, I guess," I answered.

"Ok, I hope they get better." I nodded in thanks.

"Well, we gotta get ready for the grand re-opening," Mabel said. I nodded and pushed the covers off of me and sat on the edge of the cot. What is going on with my head?

~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the Mystery Shack where all the tourists were cheering for us and Stan. "Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Stan said and the tourists cheered even more. "We're here to celebrate we defeated that skunk Lil' Gideon!" he said and held up a Gideon doll.

"Boo!" the crowd said.

"Please, please...boo harder!" Stan said and gestured.

"BOO!"

"But I didn't catch that pork chop all alone. These three scamps deserve SOME of the glory," Stan said and playfully rubbed Dipper's hat.

"Excuse me?" I said and Mabel elbowed Stan.

"Okay, okay. Most of the glory," he admitted. He came up behind the three of us and put his arms around us.

"Smile for the camera!" Toby Determined said, holding up a fake camera.

"Your camera's a cinder block, Toby," Stan said.

"I just wanna be a part of things..." Toby said sadly.

"Smile for a REAL camera," Shandra Jimenez said, a camera man standing right next to her.

"Everybody say 'Something stupid!'" Mabel said, poking her fingers to her cheeks.

"Something stupid!" we all said as we did silly poses. Mabel continued to poke her cheeks, Stan did jazz hands, Dipper pretended to choke himself and I made rocker hands and stuck my tongue out like Gene Simmons. After the flash went off, we stopped making the motions and composed ourselves.