Carpet Diem (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

Mabel and I ran downstairs to see Dipper getting Mr. Pines mad. "Hey Grunkle Stan!" Mabel said, getting their attention. "Your face looks like a butt!" she insulted and I cringed.

"What?" Mr. Pines asked.

Mabel started kicking stuff and knocking stuff over. "Breaking stuff is so much fun, I am Dipper and I stink!" she sang as she kicked over a few bottles.

My mouth went a gap and I raised my eyebrows. Dipper got up onto the kitchen table. "Mabel's gone bananas! Zing! Zow! Ballow!" he said as he poured cereal out of the box everywhere and he started laughing maniacally.

"Well this is getting' weird," Mr. Pines said. He got up and left the room.

"Ya think?!" I shouted after him.

"Wait! Are you gonna dock Mabel points?" Dipper asked as Mr. Pines left.

"Dipper should lose all his points!" Mabel said. She was about to chase after Mr. Pines but Dipper tackled her to the floor.

"Grunkle Stan!" Dipper shouted, but he knew that Mr. Pines wasn't coming back.

I face palmed myself and pulled the two off of each other. "Knock it off, knuckleheads!" I exclaimed.

The two looked at me then ran off again. Does no one listen to me? I followed Dipper and saw him in the hallway. "Grunkle Stan, come back! I have more terrible things to do!" he shouted. "You're toast, Mabel! That room's as good as mine!" he said. He turned around about to run off but ended up running into...Candy and Grenda!

"There you are, Mabel!" Grenda said.

"Attack her with love!" Candy said and they started hugging.

"Yeah!"

I had to stop this. I ran over to them. "Hey, guys!" I said.

"Hey, Meagan!" Candy greeted and started hugging me as well.

"Sleepover!" the two exclaimed.

"What!? No! No no no!" Dipper and I protested. Grenda started carrying the two of us upstairs.

I heard Mabel coming after us. "Dipper? Meagan? Hey, wait! Come back!" Grenda ran into the attic with us. She tossed us onto Mabel's bed. "Wait, come back!" I heard Mabel said. Grenda went over to the door. "Hey, um, can I talk to my... sister, for a sec?" Mabel asked.

"This is a sleepover, buddy. No boys allowed!" Grenda said and closed the door.

"Look guys, we're not really in a sleepover mood right now. One of my, irrational girl mood swings, you know. Right? Don't we have those?" Dipper said, confused.

"Yeah, and I should... really get home tonight," I said.

"Come on, my mom's age inappropriate romance novels aren't gonna read themselves," Grenda said as she went through her bag. I gagged. Why on earth would she have an age inappropriate romance novel with her anyways?! "Ooh! 'Wolfman Bare Chest'," she said as she pulled it out.

"Uh, really. We should probably, uh—" Dipper started saying as he grabbed me and we started backing away. Grenda then caught both of us and made us sit on the bed with her and Candy.

"Come on! You know you love it!" Grenda said to us. Dipper and I exchanged grossed out glances. "'My name is Gerard. I am a werewolf, creature of the night. But I am also a creature of passion,'" Grenda read.