Double Dipper

Meagan P.O.V

The next day at the Mystery Shack, Mr. Pines had ordered us all to get supplies to set up for a party. At first when he said that he was throwing a party, I was taken back but hey, you gotta do what your boss tells ya. So now Soos was hanging streamers, Wendy and I were blowing up balloons, Mr. Pines was checking things off on his to-do list and Dipper and Mabel were just sitting on the couch with impish grins.

"Oh no Mabel, I-I don't feel so good," Dipper was moaning and Mabel looked like she was about to burst into a fit of laughter. "I-BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!" Dipper made barfing noises and sprayed silly string all over Mabel.

"Oh, Grunkle Stan! What did you feed us?!" Mabel complained and started spraying Dipper with a different can of silly string. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!!"

Wendy and I smirked at each other, and we silently agreed on a plan. We walked over to the twins (who were still 'barfing' silly string at each other), but not before grabbing things off of the party supplies table. "Guys, guys, stop!" Wendy said in a serious tone.

"Something terrible just happened!" I said in an equally serious tone.

The twins stopped and looked at Wendy and I. My sister and I exchanged mischievous glances and we took out two more cans of silly string and started spraying the twins. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!" We chorused and the twins started laughing.

Wendy and I kept shooting silly string at Dipper while he used a party popper against us. Mabel kept through gold confetti over Mr. Pines. "Ha ha, comedy gold!" Mabel joked.

I could see that Mr. Pines got annoyed. "Alright, alright. Party supplies are officially off-limits," he said as he took the silly string and confetti away from us.

"Mr. Pines," Soos called from a ladder. "Whose birthday is it again?" he asked.

"Nobody's. I thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack," Mr. Pines replied while taking out a Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Donkey game.

"Nice," Soos approved.

"The people in this town want fun, I'll smother 'em with fun!" Mr. Pines said, crushing the game.

Dipper, Mabel and I had walked over to the refreshment table. "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the Mystery Shack," Dipper said as he was pouring himself a glass of Pitt Cola.

"Hey, hey!" Mr. Pines said as he grabbed the bottle of soda from Dipper. He put the cap back on and handed us a flyer. "Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" Mr. Pines suggested for us.

"Oh boy! A trip to the copier store!" Mabel cheered.

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store!" Soos rhymed. "That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store," he said almost sheepishly.

"Save the trouble," Mr. Pines said while flicking his wrist. "You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" he said proudly. The twins and I exchanged looks before we went up to Mr. Pines' office.

Dipper pulled a tarp off of the copier and it was a sight for sore eyes. It was old, banged up, duck tape everywhere and there were even moths flying around it. Mabel gasped. "Butterflies!" she cheered. I gave her a side look.

Dipper lifted the lid of the copier. "Does it even work?" I asked. Dipper pressed a button and then rested his arm on the copier. It shuddered to life and puffed out dust before printing a copy of his arm.

Mabel picked up the paper and showed it to us. "Success!" she said happily. The paper then started rippling in her hand and she dropped it with a, "Whoa!"