Little Dipper (part 1)

Read author's note at end

Meagan P.O.V

"You've gone too far this time, Duck-tective!"

Today we were all bored and too lazy to do anything so Mabel, Mr. Pines, Dipper and I were just watching TV, just bored out of our minds. I was sitting next to Dipper, about to fall asleep on his shoulder, when the doorbell rang, jerking me awake.

Mr. Pines got into his get up, thinking it was a customer for the Mystery Shack and he answered the door. "Welcome to a world of mystery!" Mr. Pines greeted.

"Stan Pines," a serious voice said.

"The tax collector! You found me!" Mr. Pines shouted and he threw a smoke bomb to distract whoever was at the door. Mabel, Dipper and I all stood up and off to the side of the chair. Mr. Pines ran back into the living room, ripped off the ceramic box thing and grabbed a giant duffle bag full of money. He started patting each of the tiles and was freaking out. "Which one of these is the trap door?!"

A guy with a fancy suit opened the door and walked into the living room. "Stan Pines. I'm from the Winninghouse Coupon Savers contest and YOU ARE OUR BIIIIIIG WINNER!" the guy cheered. Two women, who were holding a giant check for $10,000,000 and balloons, and a cameraman walked in. The women threw confetti all over Mr. Pines.

"Heh? My one dream, which was to possess money, has come true!" Mr. Pines exclaimed.

Dipper and Mabel turned to each other. "We're rich! I'm gonna buy a butler!" Dipper exclaimed.

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!" Mabel added. I looked at her strangely.

Mr. Fancy Suit took out a contract and a pen. "Just sign here for the money," he said.

"You bet!" Mr. Pines said and he signed the contract.

Suddenly, Little Gideon burst through the giant check. Wait, Gideon?! "Ha! Stanford, you fool! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to lil ol' me!" Gideon exclaimed as he grabbed the contract from Mr. Pines. We all gasped as Gideon started dancing. The two women and camera man left the house.

Mr. Pines just smirked. "Uh, might wanna take another look there," Mr. Pines said, using the pen to point at the contract.

Gideon held up the contract for him to read. "The Mystery Shack is here by signed over to - Suck a lemon little man?!" Gideon exclaimed as he read. Mabel, Dipper and I all laughed. Gideon tore up the contract. "How dare you! I am not a threat to be taken lightly!" Gideon exclaimed. He held up his arms. "Come here hon', I need your arms." The guy lifted Gideon up like he was weightless. "I'll get you, Stanford Pines! I'LL GET YOU ALL!" Together, they started backing up through the door.

"Wanna see what else is on TV?" I offered.

"Yeah, Ok." "Yeah, alright." "Yeah." "My favorite part's the theme song." Were everyone's replies in agreement.

Later, Mr. Pines wanted to sleep and we got bored with TV so now we were in the gift shop playing chess. Well really, Mabel and Dipper were playing chess, Soos was restocking and I was reading on my phone, vaguely paying attention to the game.

"Little guy to black space nine," Mabel said moving a pawn.

"It's a pawn," Dipper said.

"That's not your color," I added.

"And stop stealing the tiny horses!" Dipper finished. I looked up at Mabel to see that she had all of the knights in her sweater pocket.

"They like it better in here," Mabel defended. "Don't you babies?" Mabel 'asked' the knights and she neighed to add effect.