Bottomless Pit! (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

After Soos was done with his story, Mr. Pines started complaining about the supernatural theme Dipper and Soos were going with. "I can't believe this nonsense. Magic tonics? Soos winning at something? Where did you come up with this stuff? I'll tell you a good story. It's called 'Grunkle Stan Wins the Football Bowl'," Mr. Pines said and he started telling us a really terrible story. (a/n I'm not even going to add it in. I really don't want to) It had him winning a football game, getting a major prize, having a woman flirt with him, and a football robot.

"Boooooo!" we all said.

"What? That story was great! I even threw in a talking robot for the kids," Mr. Pines said.

"How old do you think we are? 4?" I asked him but he shrugged me off.

Mabel held up the glowstick. "Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna tell a non-terrible story. A story called 'Trooth Ache!'" Mabel said and started telling the story...

Mabel P.O.V

A/N ok, first time in Mabel's point of view. I really hope it's good because I'm not bubbly like her so I don't really think like her. I'm sorry if it somewhat sounds like Meagan's point of view.

Grunkle Stan was showing us a new attraction outside the Shack today. Me, Meagan, Grunkle Stan and Dipper were watching Manly Dan handle a bear. "This attraction is gonna make me a fortune. Easy with that bear, Corduroy! I need him in showroom condition!" Grunkle Stan shouted.

The bear roared. "No, noo!" Manly Dan shouted and started hugging the bear.

"Aaaaawww. They're hugging!" I cooed.

Meagan cringed. "Careful, Dad!" she shouted. "Gosh, why did he agree to this?" she muttered.

"So, let me get this straight: your plan is to teach a bear to ride a bicycle?" Dipper asked Grunkle Stan.

Grunkle Stan flicked his wrist at us. "No. Come on, everyone's seen a bicycle-riding bear. No, no I'm gonna teach this bear to drive," he told us with a grin. "Now, get in the car," he said. Meagan and Dipper looked at each other wearily.

"Come on, nothing could go wrong, guys!" I said and I got into the car. Meagan and Dipper shortly followed me into it. Grunkle Stan and the bear then got into the car, and Grunkle Stan started teaching the bear to drive.

"And the yellow light means speed up," Grunkle Stan said. Soon flaring lights and sirens came up behind us. "Uh oh." Our car stopped and Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland came up next to Stan's window. He rolled it down. "What seems to be the problem officers?" he asked the officers.

"There better be a darn good explanation for this," Sheriff Blubs said pointing at the bear.

"Oh there is. You see, I'm a very old man. Not long for this Earth. And the doctors assigned me a Seeing Eye bear to drive me to the hospital in case of emergencies," Stan said. Wait, was he actually lying to them?

"Is that right? Then, where is your doctor's note?" Sheriff Blubs asked.

"Why, it's right here, inside my jacket," Stan said. He held out his jacket and quickly wrote a fake note. "There you go," he said and handed the note to Sheriff Blubs.

He looked at it for a second. "Well, I can't argue with Dr. Medicine," he replied.

"To the hospital, honeypants!" Grunkle Stan ordered. The bear growled and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the Shack, I decided to confront Grunkle Stan about him lying earlier. I walked up to him in the gift shop while he was making a new attraction. "Grunkle Stan, how could you lie to those policemen? Don' you know lying is always wrong?" I asked him.