Dreamscaperers (part 2)

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper, Mabel, Soos and I were all standing around Mr. Pines with the lights off and a circle of candles around us. "Okay, guys, in order to save Mr. Pines, we're gonna have to follow that... dream demon into his mind," I said, looking over Dipper's shoulder at the journal.

"I wonder what Stan's thinking about right now," Soos said. He took Mr. Pines' jaw and started using Mr. Pines as a ventriloquist dummy. "I love Soos like a son!" Soos said in a high pitched voice.

"Ok, that's kind of weird," I muttered in Dipper's ear. He nodded.

"Soos! This is serious!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Sorry!" he said, still using Mr. Pines as a ventriloquist dummy.

He and Mabel laughed. "Yeah!" they said and high fived.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's do this," Dipper said and put his hand on Mr. Pines' head. Soos, Mabel and I followed in suit. Dipper started reading the incantations from the journal. "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overrates! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!"

I felt a lot of force come upon me and a large flash of blue blinded me for a second. After the light went away, I opened my eyes to see everything black and white. In front of us was a lot of wreckage and a weirdo version of the Mystery Shack. We all commented in amazement. "What the?" I asked.

"Whoa, this is Stan's mind?" Mabel asked as we walked toward the Shack.

"Huh. I figured there would be more hot old ladies," Soos commented and I shuddered.

"Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy," Mable warned us as we looked around.

"Yeah, look out for the triangle guy!" a new voice said from behind us. We gasped and turned around to see a yellow triangle with arms, legs and an eye swinging around a cane. He had a top hat and a bow tie. His voice sounded like something from an auto-tune thing. So this is Bill Cipher.

"It's him! It's the guy!" Soos exclaimed.

"You leave our uncle's brain along, you isosceles monster!" Mabel exclaimed. She ran at Bill but she went right through him and disappeared! He took out a pocket watch and looked at it. After a few seconds, he made Mabel appear, rolling out onto the ground. She had her arms wrapped around herself as if she had grabbed Bill. "Gotcha! Wait, what?" she asked, once she realized that she hadn't grabbed anything.

"Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree, I had a hunch I might bump into you!" he said, addressing Soos, Mabel and Dipper. He shot a laser which hit Dipper right in the chest, creating a hole. Dipper screamed and started breathing heavily. My eyes widened and my hands flew up to my mouth as I stared.

Mabel stuck her hand through Dipper's chest. "Boop!" She and Soos started laughing.

Dipper pushed her hand away. "Mabel!"

Bill then took notice of me. "Oh and who's this little missy?" he asked, floating over to me. I stood completely still as he circled me. "Huh, you're not part of the family, are you?" To get a closer look at me, he took the collar of my shirt and brought me close to him.

"Let her go!" Dipper demanded, getting mad.

"Hmm... Interesting," he said. He trailed his finger across my neck and necklace. It sent chills down my spine, making me feel like my skin turned to ice. He tugged on my necklace, pulling it down on the right side to show my bite marks. "A vampire, huh? Well that's most interesting, and compelling," he purred. "I think I'll call you Fangs," he said. I shoved Bill off me.