Polyamorous X - ATEEZ II

M/N POV

I know I did a Polyamorous for ATEEZ already but, I thought about angels and immediately they popped into mind, I hope that's ok.

Warning - this storyline contains mentions of killing, blood, and angelic and demonic figures.

I'm a seraphim that got to choose to come down to Earth to take care of a human, the man upstairs let me choose who to care for, I chose 8 boys, they are idols and they are super popular, I changed into my human form and I got close to them, so close to them that we ended falling in love with each other, they don't know that I'm a seraphim and that's for the best.

I went to their MV shooting location and hugged them "Hey baby, how are you?" Hoongjoong asked sweetly caressing my face I nodded and cuddled into him, I'm fine everything is great nothing will go wrong" I said kissing his head, then we felt a weight come at us and we almost tripped "Baby! You are here!" Wooyoung shouted, I laughed I kissed his lips hard "Woo! How are you?" I said, then someone ripped my tiny boy off of me "Hey wha-! Oh hey Sannie" I said caressing his head he kissed my neck.

I love them so much and I want to tell them what I am but I'm afraid that they'll be in danger if I tell them. I saw Mingi running and Yeosang running how he did in the beach that one time it made me melt, they both wrapped their arms around me and kissed me everywhere. "Could you let us hug our boy now please?" Yunho said they reluctantly let me go and I was ambushed by Hwa, Jongho and Yunho I was smiling like an idiot I couldn't be happier "This is great, let's go to the couch, we'll cuddle" Seonghwa said and dragged me to the couch and we kissed hard, making me moan "Move aside" Joong said "Wait!" I said and he straddled my lap, and kissed me too as we kissed I opened my eyes and saw a red energy, coming closer to us with a sword aimed at Jongho I threw Hoongjoong carefully over Seonghwa and materialized my sword stopping it.

"You! What are you doing here Mammon?!" I growled I placed force on the blade making him go back a few feet "EVERYONE OUT! OUT NOW!" I shouted everyone shouted and got out I'm glad my boys went away too.

Seonghwa's POV

We went behind a wall to watch what M/N was doing "How does he know how to use a sword?" I whispered "I have no clue, and who is that?" Yeosang asked.

M/N POV

"I'll ask again MAMMON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I said as I swung at him "I was sent here to kill you by the Underlord" he laughed evily "Seriously by Lucifer?" I asked stopping his slashes "Yes!" He said and slashed and this time, it hit me making me bleed throwing me against a wall making me groan. I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriends hiding behind a wall "Get out of her-aghaghhg" I couldn't finish my sentence and he grabbed me by my neck and began to squeeze "Let him go!" I heard Mingi shout.

He let me go and was running to them with a knife to kill them I transformed in time and as he was going to make contact with Wooyoung I got in front of him stopping it with my blades my feathers falling out, good thing I'll never run out of them.

Hoongjoong's POV

M/N changed a lot his hair changed into a beautiful silver, his clothes changed into an amazing gold and sliver armor his face had golden markings and his back sprouted six pairs of wings with rainbow reflections, and he got here just in time to protect Wooyoung he expelled light and got the demon to fly into a wall braking a support beam.

M/N POV

Knowing that the support beam was going to collapse the entire floor I sprouted arms and grabbed my eight lovers and flew with them outside I got them to the ground kissed their head "Stay here, Do. Not. Move! Are we clear?" They nodded violently "I love you guys, see you in a bit ok?" They nodded.

My extra limbs were gone and I grabbed my swords and attacked the demon I punctured his gut but he healed, his clawed hand grew and he pushed me and I bounced on the floor making a crater on the concrete "M/N!" Mingi shouted and they began to run to me "Stay back!" I shouted and a strong gust kept them in their place "Time to end this, I never thought I'd use it but here we go. Oh Almighty one give me the strength to protect the ones I love and to demolish this Evil force once and for all" my eyes went white, a third eye opened on my forehead and my wings opened allowing me to get my sword out, I launched my other swords to the air and slashed them with my Devine Sword making them fuse.

I grabbed the sword and pointed it to the air making a pentagram on the sky, and from that, light energy arrows were summoned "Say your last words Mammon, you'll cease to exist." I shouted and the arrows went through the demon making him stop, his body leaking black blood, I shouted and cut him from his head to his toes "You will be killed if it's not by me it's by others" I growled and said "No I won't, the guy upstairs will kill all of your brothers, what you don't know, the Almighty One is my father" he looked shocked "WHAT?!" I nodded "I am a royal blue blood. Now DIE!" I shouted and slashed him in half his blood going everywhere.

I just groaned and flew to my boyfriends, they ran to me and I hugged them enveloping them in my wings carefully. We pulled away and I winced and looked at my stomach, I released pressure and saw the blue blood "Are you Okay?!" Yunho and Yeosang said at the same time i smiled at them caressing their faces I nodded. "I need you to do something for me, I need you to pull a feather out of my wings" I explained they looked at me scared and shook their head "No, no, no, we won't do it" San said scared I kissed his head "Trust me please, I want to go back home" I said sweetly.

Seonghwa gulped and grabbed one and began to pull on it and he couldn't do it "Joongie, help HwaHwa please" I said he was shaking and nodded they grabbed it and pulled it "On three 1...2...3!" He said and they pulled managing to pull it from my wing. They gave it to me and I laced it with energy and placed it on my wound, and it dissolved into the wound healing it instantly I sighed relieved and sat down against a wall "Everything is ok don't worry i need to rest", as I did the swords separated and the Devine Sword disappeared and I put away my other two.

I got up and closed my eyes as I did, 7 other clones of me appeared "They are going to take you home, I'll see you there, I'll take Hoongjoong" they hugged the clones and off they went. Hoongjoong held tightly onto me and Buried his face on my chest I kissed his head and we flew home. As we arrived there and opened the door the clones disappeared and I returned to my human form and sat down on the couch surrounded by my boyfriends.

"So baby, what are you?" Jongho asked curiously I pecked his lips "My name is M/N and I am a seraphim, and angel of the highest order just below the Almighty One" I explained "The Almighty One?" San asked as he straddled my lap "You call him God, or other names and he's my father, I'm one of his sons" I explained they looked shocked. "And why did you come here?" Yeosang asked "I chose to come here and watch over you, and I chose you 8 Amazing boys.

I caressed San's cheek and squeezed Mingi's hand "I saw you and wanted to get closer to you, so I told my father that I wanted you 8 and so, here I am" I said they all cuddled against me "Wait? You guys are not angry" I said Seonghwa kissed my cheek "We don't hate you, we know why you hid it from us, you did it to protect us and that is something we will always understand" he said and kissed me lovingly.

We pulled away and smiled placing my forehead on him I laughed and they laughed with me, one pair of my wings sprouted and wrapped them with it "They are so soft" Wooyoung said I laughed kissing him "Yeah, they are soft to the touch and really really resistant" I said "Let's sleep now, tomorrow I'll take you flying, would you like that babies?" I asked they nodded excitedly I giggled and closed my eyes  letting sleep take over.