Moon Bin X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"BAAABYYYYY! MoonBin THE DANCE GOD YES! EVERYONE BOW TO THE KING!" I entered the practice room shouting I love to embarrass him and this was way better Weki Meki was with ASTRO and I hit the Jackpot he was blushing and I smiled triumphantly "Ah YES....I DID IT! How'd I do guys?" They bursted laughing and I laughed I went to him and kissed him hard I heard gasps and we pulled away and turned to the noise the girls had their hands covering their mouths "What?" Bin said I shrugged "Oh my god! You're his boyfriend! We wanted to meet you so badly!" I bowed "Hello! I'm Moonbin's boyfriend M/N" they bowed back and they smiled.

I latched onto my boy and kissed his cheek, I saw he was tired his eyelids were closing on his own I smiled grabbed his hands and went and sat down on the the floor soon Astro Weki Meki sat beside us he was exhausted I sighed "Bin honey please don't overwork yourself I've told you this before, have you eaten?" I asked "No he hasn't eaten since 6AM" Sanha said my eyes widened and I looked at my boyfriend "Binnie how many times have I told you that you have to eat!" I said, he was falling asleep already I picked him up places him on a couch and gave his my sweater as a blanket  his eyes slightly opened and he grabbed my hand I smiled and pecked his lips "Baby sleep for a while you need it and while you rest I'll make some food yeah?" He nodded and closed his eyes falling asleep instantly.

Eunwoo guided me to the kitchens "Have you guys eaten?" I asked them all they all shook their heads I nodded knowing I had to make something to feed like 20 people so they're leftovers and they can eat them on the span of the week I made some cold spicy noodles, some kimbap, rice cakes, some multi-grain rice and a big pot of kimchi soup and for a dessert I made some cake and donut holes "Guys could you help me please?" They came running and helped me "I'll get Moonbin" I went to get him he looked so sweet sleeping I kissed his lips making him wake up and as I was about to get up he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me down sticking his tongue in my mouth playing with my tongue "mmhm~" we pulled away panting "hah ha ha~ Binnie come on let's eat yeah?" We stood up and we went to the cafeteria the guys and girls were eating already and I asked "is it good?" They all shouted that it was the best I blushed and sat down I served myself and served my boyfriend and we all enjoyed the evening.