The Bias List - Lee Minho

Y/N POV

I opened the door and heard a groan, I took the food with me and went to his room "Hey baby" I whisper lovingly. He smiled at me weakly "Hey baby boy- ow!" I walked to him "Honey don't move so fast, your foot is still hurting, give it time, love" he frowned "I'm sorry" I shook my head "Baby, there's nothing to apologize for."

"I broke my foot, now you're stuck with me on your birthday" I pecked his lips, caressed his cheek, and pecked his forehead, "There's no other place I'd rather be kitten" he blushed and hugged me "Careful" I whispered to him. I kissed him and went to the other side of the bed with the food placing it on the nightstand and sat on it right beside him, he grabbed his blanket and placed it over my legs covering us both, I looked at him making me stop. The love I could see in his eyes, it was unlike anything I've ever seen.

I couldn't help myself and crashed my lips on his making him moan in surprise, he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, I pulled away looked at him, and kissed him again. "Happy birthday baby" he told me I nodded and pecked his lips and I grabbed his thighs and felt his dick "Seriously Minho?" He blushed "What? I'm sorry if it's anyone's fault it's yours" I looked at him "I'm sorry what?" "Well~it's your fault" he said pulling me onto his lap. "Your voice, your face, your caring personality" as he said that, he began to Palm me through my sweats "Mhm~" I closed my eyes moaning "Your body, your kisses~" he said leaning into my neck kissing and biting my neck. "I-I-I" he smirked "You what baby?" "I love you baby" he smiled and stopped everything.

"Well, thanks Y/N" he said pulling me off of him 'Oh fuck no!' I thought angrily. I got back on his lap, "You can't do that" he looked at me questioningly "Don't look at me like that, you have to take responsibility for what you did~" I told him I pulled off our shirts and began to suck on his nipple "Ah!" He moaned grabbing my hair playing with it. "F-Fuck baby~" I looked at him "Tell me, have you jerked off?" He shook his head "Why? Baby you have to masturbate frequently" "I was waiting for you," he said his voice whiny "Baby, it's been a month, that won't do, let's get everything off" and I did, I stripped us both complete making sure not to hurt him.

"You're red baby," I said placing a finger on his slit applying slight pressure making him choke on a moan abs throw his head back. I grabbed both our cocks and began to pump us both. "Just relax kitten, I'll do all the work" he reached to me and pulled me into a kiss, as we kissed he began to moan louder, he pulled away his lips against mine "I-I'm so close baby" I nodded I let go of me and just jerked him, he shook and shouted as he came all over himself including his hair. I smiled and caressed his cheek "P-please just do it here" he pointed at his chest. I immediately knew what he wanted, I went up to him and placed my cock in between his pecks. "Is this what you want baby" he nodded moaning, he grabbed my dick and I began to move back and forth, jerking me off with his hand. "Hah, hah, hah~" "Your shaking baby boy," he told me I threw my head back "AHHH MINHO!!" I shouted and came all over his chest and face, he moaning in the process as well.

"Holy fuck baby, you came so much" he laughed licking his lips, "Are you feeling better, kitten?" He smiled and hugged me "mhm, thank you so much for this." "Now, hold onto me baby" he did, I lifted him and took him to the bathroom where I put a high chair below the showerhead. I smiled and opened the water making it the temperature we liked. I grabbed the showerhead wetting him all over, he sighed in pure pleasure "This is amazing" he told me I laughed. "Let's get you clean baby" he nodded and I helped him shower.

Once we were out I dressed him in some comfy pajamas and gave him my gigantic sweater. It's like a blanket but, in sweater form. I grabbed another and put it on myself and sat on the bed. I pull him towards me and sat him in between my legs wrapping my arms around his tummy, and he held my hands in place. I began to pet him and then "Nyaaa~" that made me blush and him tense up "Kitten, did you just...meow?" He shook his head "N-no...you're imagining things...!" He said flustered. I just rubbed his belly and played with his hair. He purred. Minho purred in satisfaction "Okay Kitten, time for bed" I began to play with his ear and his hair. Soon as enough I heard light snores and a his hand holding mine tightly. I looked at him lovingly and continued cuddling him until I myself felt asleep with my kitten tightly in my hold.