Joshua Hong X Male! Reader

Joshua's POV

We had the fortune to go to the beach now that our Tour finished, they let us go on a vacation for 3 weeks, and everything was paid for us and where we were staying it was beautiful and so big because we were 13 boys. "Hey wanna go to the beach?" Seungcheol asked we all nodded as Dino climbed on my back laughing. I laughed and we went to the beach. We rented a table and some leaning chairs.

I was looking at the ocean with the breeze hitting me in the face as I looked at the calm waters I suddenly saw a big splash and a beautiful tail coming out of the water and splashing gracefully against them, I took off my shorts and shirt I dove into the salty water as I went to the waves I heard a beautiful melody from a beautiful voice 'What is that? I need to go see it' I thought and swam faster.

As I swam I saw a boy come to me but, he looked different, he was swimming way too fast, then I saw a tail right behind him.'he's a merman' I thought he slowly came to me, caressed my face and kissed my cheek, once he did I knew I loved him. He immediately swam away and I went up for air, as I did, I saw him jump out the sea and plunging back in, I looked closely and saw his tail go behind a large rock.

I was about to swim towards it when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned and saw Vernon "What are you doing?" I just looked at the rock and then back at him "I wanna go to that rock" I said and he was about to say something and I swam so fast. As I got out of the water I rested on the rock I saw a silhouette. He slowly got out of the water and If I could tell you the beauty of this boy- "Hello human, what's your name handsome?" he said his face inches away from me, I blushed so hard.

M/N POV

He really is handsome "So, your name?" I asked smiling at him "J-Joshua" I caressed his face "So handsome" he ran his hands across my cheeks that had scales and he very carefully played with my pointed ear "You are very beautiful" he said almost without thinking, "Thank you" I said he widened his eyes, "I-im sorry" he said nervously I leaned myself on the rock "It's okay, I am really flattered" I giggled, he blushed 'His laugh is cute' I heard him think I again, thanked him.

"If I may ask what's your name?" I nodded "Yeah, my name is M/N" I said "Such a pretty name" he said "Hey could I see your tail?" he inquired. I nodded "Of course, let's swim back to shore" I said and so we did, once we were only a few feet of the sand he went to the edge and sat there, I sat supporting myself with my arms as I let my tail floating with the seafoam and ocean. He carefully ghosted his hands over my scaly tail "it's so beautiful" I just smiled and racked my hand through his brown hair, he placed his head on my tail as I continued to play with his hair "So Pretty boy Joshua, want to ask me anything? You look like you're lost in thought" he looked at me "M/N" I hummed "Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled I lowered myself and pecked his lips "Does that answer your question gorgeous?" he nodded hugging my partially scaled bare torso "I guess love at first sight does exist" I nodded and we placed our foreheads together closing our eyes, smiling.

"I love you very much Joshua" he laughed "I love you too, but, how will I make this work?" He asked worriedly, I smiled, and went fully on the sand, my body was covered with bubbles and my ears turned normal, my tail changed into legs and the scales made a covering for my aha. The scales of my face disappeared and the scales on my torso disappeared as well. "Wow, this is so great!" he shouted, twirling us around "This is great, I love you so much" he said crashing his lips on mine lovingly as we did the water began to make us rise my legs turning into a tail once more. We pulled away, "So wanna see my home?" as he was about to answer another 12 boys called for him "Hey Joshu- wait what is that?!" one of them said. "He is a merman, and he is my boyfriend" he said "He's a HUH?!" I giggled "Shut up Jun hyung" The young one came closer "Excuse me sir" I hummed "Can I see you closer" he asked with big doe eyes "AAHH! HES SO CUTE!" I squealed and nodded.

The boy came closer as I lowered us "What's your name?" He blushed "I'm Lee Chan" "Well, it's a pleasure, my name is M/N" had reached to me and shook my hand, since he was wet, when he did I finished transforming, "Wow you are so handsome" another guy said I nodded his way saying thank you "Can I go swimming with you?" He asked "Of course Channie, anytime.

We all spent hours talking, I learned all their names, all of them so sweet "I have to go guys, could I steal Josh for some time, I'll bring him right back" they nodded, I grabbed his hand, grabbed some water and blew on it creating a water bubble and placed him on top of my boyfriend's head "Hold your breath" he did and I lowered the bubble "you can breathe normally now" he did and his eyes widened "I can breath, that's so cool" he said towards his members they all laughed.

I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around my waist. I turned towards Chan and said "Channie honey, tomorrow we'll go swimming would you like that?" He nodded excitedly "Let's go baby, wanna play with dolphins too?" He nodded and hugged me tighter "See you soon guys!" I said and dove into the water.