Lee Juyeon X Male! Reader

Y/N POV

I was speechless, "I'm sorry baby, you want me to do what?" I said in disbelief. He blushed even deeper "Umm...I want you to fuck me..." I blushed so much I'm surprised my head didn't explode. "O-okay but, why?" I asked genuinely curious. "W-well...you're always on the receiving end and I've always...wanted to see how that'd feel like..." I smiled lovingly at my boyfriend 'he's so cute' I thought. I pulled him close to me placing him on my lap, he was lightly shaking "what's the matter handsome?" I said softly, he blushed and placed his arms on my shoulders "I'm just a bit nervous" I hugged him.

"No need to be, I'll always be careful and gentle with you" he nodded, "I know baby, I'm just in awe that this is actually happening" I caressed his cheek and kissed his lips, he slowly began to return the kiss, I pulled away and kissed his forehead, his cheeks and went down onto sucking his neck "Ah Y/N~" I smiled against his neck "Does it feel good?" I asked "Yes~ keep going~" I nodded and kissed him taking him by surprise but, he kissed back immediately nonetheless. "I love you N/N" I hugged him "I love you too Juyeonie, very, very much" he smiled, "let's get these off shall we?" He whimpered and nodded. I began to take off his coat making sure to touch his chest as I did so, "mmm" he moaned.

He opened his eyes a bit, "Are you enjoying yourself, Oppa~" I whispered in his ear making him shiver he nodded, and I looked down "Hard already hyung?" He moaned as a response "Pl-please Y/N take it off, take everything off" he said above a whisper. I kissed his lips and pulled away, I saw he had a plain white thin shirt "I've always wanted to do this" I grabbed the neck of his he shirt and pulled hard making it rip in half "My god, you're perfect baby, you really are~" I licked his nipple making him arch his back and moan loudly. I pushed him back making him fall onto the bed, I got out from under him and kneeled with his legs in between mine "if you want it so badly, strip me" I demanded.

He bit his lip and took off my long sleeved shirt "Fuck~" he moaned out at the sight making me feel confident and smirk, and as he was unbuckling my pants he looked at me with those eyes that I love so much, I cupped his chin and nodded "Go ahead baby" he visibly gulped and pulled down my pants and I took them off returning to the same position he cupped my cock with his hand and began to suck on it through my underwear "Ahhh~" I moaned throwing my head back gripping his hair gently playing with it. "I-is this good?" I nodded "Yes baby, you're doing amazing" I told him. He pulled my underwear down  my dick accidentally slapping Juyeon "Oh, I'm sorry baby" I said laughing causing him to chuckle.

"That's enough honey" he looked at me almost saying 'but why?' I giggled and kneeled down, I cupped his face and kissed him while I stripped him with his help. I pushed him down on the bed and hugged him still kissing him. We pulled apart panting "Baby hah, hah, hah m-more ki-kiss me agai- mphmm~" I kissed him again before he could finish talking and kissed him for quite a while. I pulled away, both of us panting and red his muscular chest rising and falling violently. "So handsome" I said making him blush. "Come here baby" I grabbed him and placed him in between my legs with his back against my chest. He was dazed, he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. I brought it to my lips and kissed it.

"Baby" he turned his head "Y-yes?" "Could you do me a favor?" He nodded "Please slather your dick with spit for me, he gasped and placed his hand on his mouth and got out a huge amount of saliva, so much that it was dripping through his fingers, I grabbed his chin "Now touch yourself, play with yourself" I said seductively licking the shell of his ear making him whimper. He did as told and was pumping himself as saliva was dripping onto his hole "Such an obedient boy~" I licked his ear once more making him close his eyes and moan. "Good boy, my Juyeonie is so handsome~."

"I'm so cl-close" I ripped his hand off making him whimper "W-wait no~" I smirked and pecked his cheek "Are you going to be patient, pretty boy?" He nodded "Yes, Yes!" He shouted "Good" I turned his face and stuck my tongue in his mouth our wet muscles entangled in a messy kiss. I pulled away abs reached for the nightstand and grabbed a ring, I pumped him and put the ring in between his balls and his shaft making him shout spitting in the process "AHH FUCK!" He said. I hugged him wrapping my arms around his chest and abs burying my face in his neck taking a deep breath "Baby, are you okay? Or do you want me to stop?" He shook his head "No! Don't you dare, please make me melt!" He moaned.

That's all it took, I pinned him onto the bed and I stopped. He was crying, I was beginning to breathe irregularly, I was panicking "B-baby what's wrong?" He asked. "You're crying, that's not what I wanted, we can stop" he wrapped his arms around my neck and that made me calm down "I'm crying because the pleasure is too much, you're making me feel extremely good, my body feels amazing, I'm crying because of joy and pleasure okay?" I nodded, and hugged him close. "I love you, thank you so much for making me the happiest man alive" I said, he brushed my hair with his fingers "I love you too, thank you for always being there for me" he said we cupped each other's face and kissed. This one was different, full of love and adoration.

"Alright, are you ready Hyung?" "Yes, yes!" He almost shouted making me smirk "Good~ now where were we? Ah yes~" I said and gripped his cock making him gasp and claw at my back "F-fuck" I barely heard him say "I can't wait, if you're like this I can't imagine what it will be when I fuck you" I said smiling. "Just put it in me, please! I'm begging you!" I nodded, spit on my cock and pumped myself, I placed his legs on my shoulders as he spread his ass apart. I looked at him, he was biting his lip, red, and his tear-stained face, he looked so pretty. "Fuck Juyeon, you have to stop being so hot" I said and aligned myself and began to push in, he was tight as hell "A-ah, f-fuck, is is this what you feel like?" He sobbed out smiling. 'It's taking all I have not to fuck his brains out' I thought "I'm almost there baby" "You're not all the way in yet?!" I shook my head "N-No, al-almost there and...it's i-in hah hah hah~."

We both moaned and we were all covered in sweat, "You okay baby" he asked I was panting and holding onto his legs "Y-yeah I'm okay" I panted "Are you ready Juyeon-ie?" He nodded and I began to thrust slowly "Ah...Ah...Ah" he moaned at each thrust. "Please Fa-faster Baby" he moaned "Are you s-sure?" He just nodded not trusting his words any longer "Okay then" I said and began to fuck him harder immediately hearing him shout and moaned every second "I've always wanted to hear these sound from you baby Ah!" I moaned. He just moaned, "YES! FUCK ME, FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!"

I moaned and lifted him, wrapping my arms around him as he wrapped his around my neck and I stood up and kissed him as that happened, I pushed him against the wall earning a moan from him. I pulled away "I love you!" I said as I thrusted making him shout, and his arms tightened around me 'there it is' I thought "FUCK! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I hugged him completely placing his head against my chest "That's your prostate baby, that's what makes me go insane when you fuck me" he was panting and I continued thrusting "Please take it off, I'm about to burst!" He told me. I thew us on the bed abs interlocked our hands as I kept thrusting "J-just a bit more baby boy" I moaned biting his neck and licking my newly created mark.

"I c-can't hold it please just take it off!" He moaned clawing at my back, I did as asked and as soon as I did he shouted and came all over himself and the bedsheets "AAAHHH Y/NNNN~!" He shouted "Ah! You g-got tighter, I'm about to- JUYEONNN~!" I shouted as I hugged him and came deep inside him making him whimper.

I fell on top of him and our knuckles were white because of how tight we were holding onto each other. We were both drenched in sweat and panting. I pulled our and he moaned at the loss as my cum flowed out of him, I laid on my side and pulled him against my chest "That was so amazing" he whispered gripping my biceps holding me close and tight. "I still think you're better though" I blushed and he looked at me. "I'm not so sure baby boy" Juyeon said getting even closer and giggling.

I kissed his hair which was all sticky and sweaty "Rest well my Juyeon-ie, I love you" I said "I love you too baby" he said falling asleep.

I must say, I'm quite proud of my work, and this was just perfect! You tell me your thoughts 💭

Enjoy, and Thank You for Reading! 🎀