Duo Special I - JaeYong

Okay! The picture though...Anyway, enjoy!

This is my first ever Omegaverse Fic, I hope I did well in this!

So let me start by saying being an omega in a room full of alphas is not easy, and my pheromone suppressors where started going to loose their effect, I was starting to get flustered and my pheromones where starting to release bit by bit, my breathing was getting uneven and I was beginning to pant. I ran as fast as I could out of the room and looked myself in a far away room I fell to the floor and reached for my hormone suppressors form my jacket pocket "Hah- hah- N-No they're gone, I've finished them" I said to myself panting. I sat with my knees against my chest and tried to calm down.

Just when that was happening I began to smell two types of alphas pheromones and the voices where shouting for me 'oh no, that's Taeyong and Jaehyun I can't let them see me like this they'll hate me' I thought sadly still panting then they opened the door making them go dead silent. I was cherry red, blushing, shaking, and sweating buckets. "What's the matter N\N?" Taeyong asked me, I couldn't give him an answer and Jaehyun kneeled beside me as well, he placed his hand on my shoulder making me moan, he grabbed my pill bottle and gasped "Taeyong, he's an omega" He said to him and they both looked at me, I just looked at them hungrily and grabbed them both wrapping them around me as tight and as close as I could mixing there pheromones and taking a deep breath placing my face in the crook of Jaehyun's neck taking a deep breath. "Come on sweetheart let's get you some suppressors" Jaehyun said I hugged him tighter and began kissing his neck "S-shut up~" I grabbed his shirt and smashed our lips together shocking them both, we pulled away "hah hah~."

I repeated the same process with Taeyong making him moan as well I grabbed his shirt and ripped it to shreds, squeezing his peck I began to suck on his nipple "Ah! Huh~ N/N baby" he grabbed the back of my head I pulled away and hugged him tightly, and I felt Jaehyun hug me as well. "I love you two" I said panting. Taeyong caressed my cheek and saw me with eyes filled with love "We love you too, we have for some time right Tae?" Jaehyun said, the other nodded and buried his head in the crook of my neck interlocking our hands. Jaehyun turned my head and crashed his lips with mine, he took off my pants and underwear them doing the same and using our clothes as a blanket of sorts.

They carefully laid me on the clothes and as Jaehyun attacked my neck, Taeyong grabbed my member and began to pump me as well as himself, then it hit me, we were actually going to do this, it made me tear up, and a sob escaped my lips making them both stop and look at me worriedly "Baby we're so sorry! We can stop" Taeyong said with worry laced in his voice. I just shook my head and Jaehyun hugged me as well as Taeyong and he wiped my tears. "I-it's okay, thank you so much for always caring for me and not caring if I was an alpha, beta, or omega, and love me regardless" I said sincerely.

They looked at each other and they both kissed my lips "We'll help you okay beautiful?" I nodded as some stray tears fell from my eyes and Jaehyun kissed them away "You are so cute baby~" he cooed. I smiled and hugged him even closer, "J-just put it in guys please~" I moaned into his ear. We sat up and Taeyong went behind me kissing my back placing me against his chest, "I'll spread your legs gorgeous okay?" He said I looked at Jaehyun, and nodded. He placed his forehead against mine and placed a hand on my chest as I did him and lightly squeezed his peck, he placed my nipples in between his fingers and began to play with me.

I was panting heavily "I'm going to enter you sweetheart is that okay?" Tae asked I nodded whimpering and ge slowly went inside and I felt amazing as he groaned and wrapped his arms around my abdomen "Ah~ baby" I moaned "Sh, sh, sh baby it's okay...your sounds are so cute, and you are doing such a good job" Tae whispered in my ear and licked the shell.

"Ah- my god Taeyong!" I moaned rather loudly and placed my hand over his, Jaehyun collided his lips with mine and kissed me passionately and slowly making us moan into the kiss, we pulled away and I grabbed our cocks and he began to hump me making us both moan "Jae, Jae mmmm~" I moaned in a whisper. We were all moaning for each other and I went back on Taeyong making him enter me moan finally hitting it.

"AH! RIGHT THERE BABY!" I shouted and he turned my head kissing me hard and sloppy yet, showing me how much he loved me "I love you M/N" he moaned against my lips "I love you too hah~"  "Jaehyun hyung, go inside" I moaned while looking at him "Tae, don't pull out they nodded and Jaehyun entered me very very VERY slowly to make sure I wasn't hurt.

Once he was in, we moaned and panted I let my body weight fall onto Taeyong as Jaehyun fell on top of me and, after about 20 minutes, "hah, hah, hah Y-you gu-guys ca-ca-can move n-n-n-now" I said just above a whisper knowing they'd m heard me and they did, slowly making as all moan at every thrust. "We we, we love you baby, so much it was too hard to hide" Jaehyun shouted "Ah, ah, I'm so close Ah- mmphm~" I was silenced by a kiss from Jaehyun, as I was kissing him I felt a hand wrapping around my red tipped cock, "Baby, you are so veiny~" he cooed at me making me blush even more, kissing my cheek "Baby you wanna cum, we're close too" I nodded rapidly, as he pumped me even faster than I did myself "AAAAHHH!" I shouted and painted my abs, chest and Taeyong's face white, making me gasp as they squeezed me against themselves and came deep inside me with a soft high pitched moan. I let go and fell onto Taeyong as Jaehyun fell me making his dick slid out of me.

"This was amazing, thank you for this." I said softly caressing Jaehyun's face "I love you guys" they held me close as Jaehyun transferred me to his lap and Taeyong held me from behind kissing my back "We love you so much baby, please, be our boyfriend" Taeyong asked and I nodded pecking both of their lips giggling "I'd love to" I said when their faces morphed into ones of worry.

Taeyong laid on the floor as I laid on his chest and Jaehyun laid next to us "When did the heat wear off, when did you came to?" He asked "Just before you played with my nipples "HUH? So far back?! Why didn't you stop us?!" Taeyong asked baffled I caressed their cheeks "Oppa, if I would've not wanted it, I would've stopped you I was fully aware of everything" I explained "I love you both so much, ever since our first day together" I explained and they birth began to ball their eyes out and hugged me making me laugh "WE LOVE YOU TOO!" They cried simultaneously I caressed their hair and kissed their heads they spooned me and almost immediately we fell asleep on the supply closet not caring about the consequences of our actions.

I'm back bitches! I've been hella busy, and I'm planning a reunion because I'm turning 21 on Saturday (UGH Gross!) ANYWAY! I hopes you enjoyed it!