Polyamorous IX - NCT 127

Taeyong's POV

The manager told us that M/N, our boyfriend would be getting his wisdom teeth taken our and Yuta and I volunteered ourselves to go get him and so we were on our way there "So, N/N got his teeth removed?" I nodded "Yeah, he needed that it was starting to hurt him and I hate seeing him moan in pain, the only moaning I want to see is him going 'Tae! Go harder please~!' I imitated.

Yuta blushed and sighed "I can't say I  disagree, tho" he admitted. We went inside her clinic and saw M/N sitting there looking kinda weird we went to him "Hello honey, how did it go?" Yuta said softly he just groaned, he grabbed our hands and we walked to the car. We got him on the passenger  seat and he made a noise when he sat, I sat on the drivers seat and saw him "Hey~" he said weirdly I turned to Yuta "is he on drugs?!" He nodded "Maybe to sedate him and for the pain" he whispered.

He grabbed my cheek "You are so cute" he slurred out, we just laughed "So baby, how does it feel to have boyfriends that take care of you?" Yuta asked a high M/N he looked at Yuta and smiled "You are just one of the many men I happen to be dating at the moment~" we laughed "And how many of us are there?" I asked He grabbed my hand "Well, there's you and Yuta Sunbaenim and-" he just began crying "What's the matter sweetheart?" I asked "I just love you guys so much, ya know I mean you are you and you are above all" as he said that we arrived at the dorm.

We got him out of the van and we opened the door "We're home you guys!" I yelled. We got him on the couch "See! Now all my boys are here! I'm dating all of them~" he giggled out. We all stifled a laugh "What's with him?" Haechan asked "He's high on laughing gas...I think" I explained. Jaehyun went to M/N, he caressed his face, looked at us and gasped "Look! It's Papa!" He said and hugged him tightly Jaehyun grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

He pulled apart and M/N looked kinda disappointed "No! Your kisses are boring~ I want Taeil kisses" he said We just sweat dropped he sighed "ya know I feel bad for everyone in NCT" he stated, Mark got his phone out to record the mess known as our lover "Really baby and why's that?" He asked "Well~ you have me and that is going to be better than any other whore that anyone else has" he said matter-of-factly we held back a laugh.

"And what else?" Taeil asked "You get to eat my ass and suck my dick on a daily basis, if you think about it I give you most of your daily protein value" we chuckled "is that so?" Doyoung asked "Yeah! FUCK YOUR DAMN CHICKEN AND DINO NUGGETS!" We couldn't hold it anymore and we bursted out laughing Lucas having the loudest laugh "You!" He pointed at Lucas "Come here! I need to make sure you're My Mr. Yeorobun!" We laughed and he got closer to our boyfriend. Without saying a word he lifted Lucas' shirt and buried his face in between his chest "Nice boobs imma squeeze them tiddies" he said Johnny was right beside him and M/N planted his hand on his chest and squeezed softly, "This is the life I'm tellin ya dude" he said thinking he sounded so cool.

We all laughed, he got out of Lucas's chest and saw Haechan "Watch this guys" I announced and as if on cue, he ran to Haechan and hugged him kissing him deeply, he looked deep into his eyes and he began to ball his eyes out making Haechan panic "W-what's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" He asked panicked "I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He cried, immediately he calmed himself and shouted "I WON YOU BITCHES! THEYRE MINE, HA! IN YOUR FACE!" "Who is he shouting at?" Winwin whispered we shrugged our shoulders.

Doyoung grabbed him and carried him bridal style "Ok you hyperactive baby time for bed now" he was reluctant and was flailing around and we got him to out room and wrapped him in his burrito blanket that he loved "I am the most powerful burrito and you shall obey my every command!" He shouted cutely "Aw he's so cute" Mark said we nodded sighing with happiness. Soon, we heard nothing and he was out like a light.

"The play fighting finally tiered him out , he's not waking up until nighttime" Doyoung said we nodded and we each kissed his head and stayed with him to protect him while he slept.

M/N POV

I woke up and I couldn't remember anything starting from when I was in the dentists chair, I couldn't move, I was a blanket burrito it was so warm I turned my head on both sides and saw my boyfriend smiling at me "Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" Jongwoo asked smugly "I'm tiered and my mouth hurts a little, what happened?" They told me everything and showed me the video "...and you said my kisses were boring...." Jaehyun pouted "Oh god, I'm so sorry Jaejae I love all of you and your guys kisses are the best" I said and locked lips width him and kissed him for a while, we pulled apart and Taeyong grabbed me and placed me against his chest "Our burrito- oh yeah, before you fell asleep you declared yourself the most powerful burrito and said we needed to follow your every command" He explained.

I gasped and covered my beet red face with my hands and shook my head "I'm so sorry loves" I said embarrassed "It's okay we love you because you are 100% yourself and you don't let anyone change you" Johnny said and kissed my head hugging me close "So cute" he chuckled, they all hugged me and kissed me everywhere making me laugh and making me feel safe and happy.