The Bias List - Bang Chan (Book Finale)

This is the final chapter! Thank you so much for reading the book, I love you guys so so much! You've changed my life, and made me so so happy, again thank you so much for everything! Look forward for more stories, I'm not leaving anytime soon.

- Neo 🎀

Y/N POV

I busted into my boyfriend's room "CHAN!" he looked at me and smiled "BABY!" I laughed and laughed myself at him landing on top of him making him laugh "I love you" he said adoringly "I love you too, hyung" he pouted shaking his head "Unnie?" He shook again "Noona?" He rolled his eyes, "Oppa?" He smiled so big that it made me melt "I love you too, Channie Oppa" he hugged me tight I returning it just as tight.

I stood up and locked the door and as I turned to look at him I saw him starting to pull down his sweats "What are you doing?" I shook my head "Nah-uh" "But why~" he whined like a little kid "I'm horny and you're here" I sighed and went to him "Baby, sweetheart, you amazing human, it still hurts from a week ago" he laughed and rubbed the back of his head "I did go kinda hard didn't I?" I nodded "But, I loved it, and I think we could do something about this~" I went to his closet "Take off everything but your underwear and put this on" he was naked in the blink of an eye and he put on the leather jacket I looked at him almost drooling and bit my lip. I took out my phone and was taking pictures "Why the pictures?" "Simple, the pictures last longer" I wiped my mount not noticing that I had actually drooled.

"Well...if I'm gonna be like this..." he stood up and went to his closet and took out a long red silk robe "You have to put this on" I looked at him raising my eyebrow "You bought this for this specific reason, didn't you?" I said questioningly. He smiled and nodded "Yeah okay, wait here" I entered the bathroom and changed into it as I did a pair of black lace panties fell down "Chan...so you like this kind of stuff...?" I said to myself chuckling. I took everything off put on the panties and the robe, I went out and his mouth dropped as I twirled around for him.

"So, how do I look?" His mouth fell open "Baby you look beautiful" he said, I sat on his lap and kissed him, "Honey, your kissing has gotten amazingly good!" He told me "Well...I have been tying knots with Cherry stems, and I'm assuming it's working" he nodded and hugged me, "Now" I rubbed my hands together "Let me grab those boobies" I took a deep breath and placed my hands on his chest and began to massage them earning a moan from him. "Ah~ baby~" I smirked and noticed his twitching cock "My my~ you are hard again" I stopped and pulled off his underwear "Fuck yes!" I said, I grabbed it and pumped him making him moan. "Baby hah hah hah I'm cl-close" I looked at him widening my eyes "Already?!" He laughed "Of course not, I'm kidding!" He laughed.

I slapped his chest lightly "Don't do that!" We laughed and he pulled me on his chest "I love you baby" I kissed him, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths "I love you too, Chris" that made him gasp "A-again, s-say it again" he said out of breath "I love you so much Chris~" he hugged me tightly and buried his face in my neck kissing it "Baby, you're amazing" he told me. I bit my lip and grabbed his cock "Let's play a game baby" he nodded "You can cum, but, you need to do it without touching yourself okay?" "Yes, if I win what do I get?" I smirked "You get to suck me off as you finger me, how's that sound~?" He smiled and nodded "You're on!" I smiled.

I said nothing and sucked on his nipple as I fondled with the other one "Fuck baby!" He said gripping my hair, I could feel he was shaking "How's my boy doing~?" I asked he moaned and kissed me, we pulled away and opened his legs "P-please here do it here~" he said rubbing his hole with his finger, I smiled and leaned over his entrance and entered my tongue into it "AAHH!" He was moaning endlessly and shaking he was reaching for his cock "Remember honey, no touching okay, handsome?" He moaned and gripped the bedsheets "Good boy~" I said as I kissed his thighs knowing he was extremely sensitive there. "Baby I'm gonna cum hah hah hah~ please touch my chest~" I went to him and began to kiss and fondle his pecks. "I'm gonna- I'm gonna AHHH BABY~!" He came hard, so hard you could hear it wetting the jacket, his cock, chest my chest and chin and the bedsheets.

I smiled and caressed his cheek as he leaned into my touch placing his hand on mine "I love you" he said kissing the palm of my hand "I love you too Chan" he smiled and hugged me. "Okay, now, take your panties and robe off for me, prince" I nodded, "Time for your reward~" I sat on his chest and he took me into his mouth and entered two fingers at once making me shout his name and arch my back. "Yes Chris~" I moaned as I fucked his mouth "Fuck!" I grabbed his hair and pulled it carefully earning a moan and a groan from him, his fingers thrusted faster "Fuck baby, I'm about to cum~" he pulled away "Do it, do it on my face" he said sensually as he finished me off with his hand "AH CHRISTOPHER~!!!" I shouted and came hard painting his face white "Fuck yeah baby!" He said licking his lips falling on him.

I grabbed a damp towel and cleaned us off "That was so hot" he told me as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist. "And when you shouted my name, that was so fucking sexy~" I wiggled my eyebrows making us both laugh madly "You're so cute baby boy!" He said in between laughs "I love you, my baby" he said in English letting his strong Australian accent shine through "I love you too, my prince" I responded my English accent shining through as well. "Ah, I absolutely love your accent" he said. I laughed "I could say the same, and the fact that it's so strong it just makes it even hotter" I kissed him and we looked at each other and smiled evilly.

"We're alone, right?" I asked "We are" he nodded "Let's go raid the fridge" we changed into some comfy clothes, I grabbed his hand and ran into the kitchen we opened the door and we grabbed, cake, frozen yogurt, popsicles and whipped cream "Ahem" our eyes widened and we turned around slowly "H-hey guys..." he said "What are you doing~?" Felix said as he had his arms crossed and the rest looked at us with raised eyebrows "Oh, nothing..." I looked at my boyfriend and grabbed his hand "RUN CHANNIE RUN!" We ran to our room laughing and closed the door and we heard noises on the door "Give us back the desserts!" Minho shouted.

I looked at him and placed a finger on my lips he nodded as we stayed quiet. After about 20 minutes they gave up and left. We looked at each other and laughed, I stopped and just watched him "What? Do I have something on my face?" I nodded "Yeah, happiness and beauty" I said so in love "You damn flirt" he slapped my shoulder blushing madly. "I love you N/N-ie" I kissed his plump lips "I love you too Channie" we hugged each other and sighed in satisfaction and relaxed into it melting into each other's hold. "Let's stay like this forever" I told him "I completely agree, for eternity" he said and held me closer and tighter.

And this is it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *Kneels on the ground and bows aggressively* YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! The best readers on the platform TBH. Again, Thank you thank you! I love you guys! Look forward for more stories and shenanigans.

- MARIANO (NEO) 💝🎀