Lee Taeyong X Male Reader

Taeyong's POV

I sat in my room thinking about my beloved I can't see him I can't kiss him and I can't touch my baby he's too far away he loves on the other side of the world and I see him on FaceTime every night but, that not the same as having him here in my arms, I love him so much and I'm scared that maybe he's moved on and had forgot about me and he's just hiding it as I thought about it tears ran down my cheeks, I soon heard a knock "Hey Tae were going to the company apparently a new member is being added to NCT" Yuta said I wiped my tears and said "Yah ok give me a minute I'll be right out" I said sounding as normal as I could I composed myself and went downstairs "Hey Taeyong are you okay dude?" Lucas asked "No, I miss him so damn much I miss my baby boy" I said as tears started flowing once again they looked at me and gave me a group hug Haechan grabbed my hand and we went to the company.

Soon, we got to our practice room I was looking at a wall and I turned around and saw my members in a line "Remember when we said we had a new member?" Ten said I nodded they all smiled and I looked at them with confusion "You can come in now" Jaehyun said.

M/N POV

"You can come in now" I was wearing a cap and a mask also I had dark shades I opened the door and stepped in "Who are you?" Taeyong said "You seriously don't recognize me baby, that's so sad" I said in a faked sadness I took off my shades, my mask, and my cap letting my hair fall I smiled at him and he was in pure shock and he lost his balance and fell over with his hand over his mouth he had tears running down his face uncontrollably "You're here...Is it really you?!" He said I went to him and went into his arms making me cry as well "Yes Tae it's me and I'm never leaving you again" I said my voice cracking he placed me in his lap so I was straddling him he looked me both of us sobbing because we were now complete "I can't believe you're here, I missed you so much I love you M/N" he said smashing our lips together l moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and he whimpered we French kissed for a while and we pulled apart "What do you mean that you're not leaving me again?" He asked I pecked his lips "I'm not leaving because I moved here and I'm the new member of NCT 127"

He laughed and squeezed me closer to him and captured my lips in a passionate kiss we heard claps and whistles we tuned them out and we enjoyed each other we pulled apart and he hugged me "Woah Taeyong bro you can let him go now" Lucas said he growled and hugged me tighter I wrapped my limbs around my boyfriend and hugged him as tight "I missed you so much Tae" I whispered into his ear "I missed you too baby boy so so much" he said kissing my cheek