Mark Tuan X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Im scared babe" I said he looked at me and hugged me close "There's nothing to be scared about. Why are you so worried?" He said I sighed and cuddled him close "My parents don't know I'm in a relationship with a boy and I'm scared how will they react" he smiled and kissed the top of my head since he's taller than me by a head he hugged me and he rested his chin on my head "You're the best Mark Tuan, I love you so much"

He looked at me kissed my lips "Are you ready to go?" He said I pulled away and grabbed onto the leg of a chair and shook my head violently he laughed and came to me with his hands opened "YOULL NEVER GET ME OUT OF HERE MARK TUAN!" I shouted he laughed and grabbed my waist "Oh I am COME ON!" He said and of course, he was stronger than me and he managed to get me off "NOOO!" I shouted as I was pulled away from the comfort of the chair leg we ended on the floor hugging each other laughing he stopped me from laughing when He didn't kiss me, he stuck his tongue down my throat making me moan we pulled apart after a while, he caressed my cheek pecking my nose "Cmon baby let's go" I nodded and we left

At the house

I was shaking he grabbed me and hugged me once more I grabbed my key and got inside "Dad Mom I'm home!" They came running and hugged me "Hello! Sweetie!" My mom said "Who's this?" My dad said "I'm Mark Tuan" she looked at me "Oh you've got a friend M/N" I smiled and shook my head "He is my best friend but, he's also my boyfriend, the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with" my mom smiled and her eyes sparkled, but my dad..."What did you say?" He said darkly I was pale and shaking, sweating cold he lifts his hand and slaps me so hard I fell down and he growled and began to kick me "Dad s-stop" I wheezed our he kicked me more my mom grabbed him and got him away from me as my boyfriend picked me up.

"YOU BITCH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?! WE RAISED YOU TO LIKE GIRLS!" He shouted angrily I was shaking in anger "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY IM NOT IN LOVE WITH MARK BECAUSE YOU RAISED ME WRONG I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE TREATS ME RIGHT! I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!" He growled at me "WELL OK IF YOU WANNA BE LIKE THAT SO BE IT" he shouted at me "Fine, but, what you just did cost you me, you (D/N L/N) just lost your son for good and you said that if I came out to you as Bi or Gay You would never touch me again or hug or anything of the sort because you said and I quote 'I won't let you kiss me with the same lips you kiss your boyfriend' I said "You just lost me forever you have just destroyed our relationship" I seethed I looked at my mom and smiled at her I limped to her and gave her a kiss "I love you so damn much mom never change ok?" She nodded "I love you too, and be happy" she kissed my temple and we left Mark helped me because I was limping.

Once outside, we went on the car and i broke down my lover pulling me into his lap "Sh~ Honey it's fine don't worry, I'll always love you no matter what ok?" I nodded and he captured my lips in his making out with me tears in my eyes "I love you so much Mark and that'll never change" I said we hugged and cuddled "Take us home" He said to the chofer the chofer nodded and we went home.