Polyamorous VII -TXT

M/N POV

I hid the contract because Pd Nim decided that I had to be the new member of TXT this is great for me because I'm dating all 5 of those amazing boys so I wanted to surprise them, I skipped to their practice room I knocked on the door and I entered they gasped and I opened my arms immediately they all flew to me "My babies! How are you sweethearts" I was kissing every one of their soft lips and then I heard it "Oh look it's the slut that can't choose just one and hand to infect the whole group" Jungkook said, I felt fists against my back and torso "it's fine, watch this" I whispered.

"Listen shitheads, ALL OF YOU, I know you all hate me but, I don't know why, you are loosing popularity because your facade of being nice and sweet is crumbling apart they are finding out that you are pieces of shit with every other idol in the industry

Jin you really didn't think I wouldn't find out when you hit Kai and Soobin, really HIT THEM! Why did you hit them Huh?!" He was about to speak and I stopped them "I DONT WANNA KNOW, you feel since you reached a peak and performed all over the world and you accomplished amazing things and now you feel that you are above all of us! And I'm sick and tiered of it!" I was red I was so pissed.

Yeonjun hugged me from behind pecking my lips, I looked at BTS and they were shocked I lifted the back of Kai's shirt he held onto me and I looked at Jin "SERIOUSLY SEOKJIN, I know you are the mom of your group, you don't hit yours why would you hit mine Huh?" I shouted at him. He flinched "I could take this to Bang PD and he would blacklist you and make you leave BTS"

They came towards me spitting apologies "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE COME ANY CLOSER, I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIENDS AGAIN YOU WILL REGRET IT! Leave and don't come back you have your own space here you shouldn't be invading ours LEAVE NOW!" I shouted and they left scared and Jimin was crying they all glared at me harshly but, it was ok i had to protect my babies.

I sat down with them on the couch all of them on top of me Kai with his arms around my neck "Baby" I hummed "Thank you for that" I kissed him deeply "Hey! We want some!" Taehyun whined I kissed him, "Kiss each other while I'm done with him!" I said "We do that all the time we want your kisses, you're the best kisser out of all of us!" Beomgyu declared "okay fine" I grabbed his face and smashed out lips together in a long loving kiss "Mmmm~" we moaned we pulled apart with a moan and pant "I love you so much baby" he panted "I love you too Gyu" I said.

"Do me next hun" Yeonjun said I seated on the couch and he immediately wrapped himself around my neck and waist he waisted no time in sticking his tongue down my throat making me moan in surprise, "Mmm~ Ah~" "Ba-baby let me-" he shook his head, grabbed my face and said "We are not done yet" he said I was about to protest and he took that chance and kissed me deeply again "Aaah~ Mmmhm~" I moaned I was blushing red.

"Move! It's my turn!" Soobin said and he pulled Jun off of me forcefully on him landing on the floor "Hey Bin we were busy!" I said he just placed his finger in my lips "Shut up and open your mouth" I just nodded and he kissed me hard, wrapping my arms
around him, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me closer "Ah~ More, you guys I need more please~" I moaned kissing Soobin.

We went on the car and I drove us home I was dragged by the five of them to the couch "Kiss me M/N kiss me hard" Kai said and pulled my shirt and attached my lips to his. We moaned I grabbing his hair playing with it, Kai was moving and it made me excited "K-Kai stop moving" I moaned between kisses he complied and stopped and then, he was thrown aside.

Taehyun got on top of me kissed me and started to move his hand down my pants I stopped it in time and he pulled away from me "No we aren't having any sex or dick fondling" he groaned "But why baby?" Kai said I brought him up to my lap and hugged him "Because I'm 20, and some of you are still in your teens, I am not touching you like that until all of you are at least 20" Yeonjun and Soobin came to me and placed their heads on my shoulders nodding.

"But, why?" Beomgyu asked saddened "Because in here in Korea the legal age and the age of consent is 20 years old" Kai, Gyu and Tae looked down saddened I lifted Beomgyu's face with my finger "But that doesn't mean we can't have those hot make out sessions we have~" they blushed "Just no inappropriate touching" I smiled they all attacked me with hugs and kisses "thank you N/N for being there for us and always protecting us. We love you so much" Soobin said sleepily i kissed their foreheads "I love you guys too"