The Bias List - Cai Xukun

Young Teacher! Xukun (23 years old)
Student! Male! Reader (21 years old)

Great. Detention. I hate it and to top it all off Mr. Cai provoked me to get said detention, I don't hate him I just find him irritating and extremely annoying sometimes and just because I had a crush on the guy. I dragged my feet to his classroom and entered the room, he had his glasses on and was reading a book, he looked up at me and I rolled my eyes and went to the back of the classroom sitting there slamming my bag on the chair next to me. He looked at me and just stared "What?!" I said kinda pissed I'm here. I took out my book, right now I was reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke.(A/N - I am too, I'm on chapter 6 and it's so so good!)

I was way into my book that I just noticed Mr. Cai behind me when I saw his hands on either side of me looking down "That's a really good book, are you enjoying it?" I nodded "Yeah" I said nonchalantly, he snickered and he closed my book, grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to his desk "What are you doing?" I said as he pinned me to his desk "Shut up" he said with dominance only making me able to comply. Then, he did something I could only dream of, he crashed his lips on mine, my eyes widened and everything stopped. He pulled away "I've had a crush on you for the longest time Y/N" that made me gasp and blush.

"Mr. Cai..." he shook his head "Call me Kun" I couldn't finish processing what he said and my head just nodded on it's own, he leaned down gently and placed his lips on mine snapping me out of my daze kissing him back, I couldn't keep up and he took control I sighed, his hand interlocked with mine and his other one rested on my cheek. He pulled away and just looked at me, "You're so handsome baby" he said causing me to blush. "I love you Y/N" he confessed I covered my mouth with my hand, my eyes widened before I knew it I felt his finger wipe away my tears.

"I love you too, Kunkun" I told him, he smiled "I like the nickname, but, it's only you who can use it" he whispered against my lips kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilted my head to deepen the kiss and I moaned into it. I felt his hand on the back of my head holding me in place not wanting to let me go. He pulled away and held me close and tight as I did the same and played with his hair. "Wait, Kun, we can't do this" I said sadly "Why not baby boy?" I blushed and turned my head "You're my teacher, you have a position of authority and this is wrong" he turned my head and smiled not being affected at all. "Baby, I know, that's why today is my last day as a teacher in this school" he said. "What?! No, why?!" He caressed my cheek and kissed me roughly making me moan and tighten my hold on him. "I'd do anything to be with you; Y/N, anything" He said. I kissed him again and as I did, I began to unbutton his dress shirt, I opened it fully and earned a sigh from him muffled by the kiss.

We pulled away panting, "Oh wow, Kun, I knew you were well built but...wow" I said running my hand all over his torso. He let me go and took off his shirt and tie unbuckling and removing his belt as well 'Fuck he's so hot! And so gentle!' I thought in a daze. "I'm all yours baby boy" he said kissing my neck "M-mark me baby, make me yours~" I said wantonly feeling his tongue on my neck, I felt a sharp pain then, and a few more licks "Ah~ Kunkun" I moaned. "You sound heavenly, love" I blushed and kissed him hard earning a grunt from him. By now, I was shirtless and my pants were off, I only managed to remove his shirt and his belt.

"Baby boy, is there something you want to tell me, you've been staring for a while now~" he said teasingly "Um..." "Yes?" "Could you take the rest of your clothes off?" He smirked and nodded "Of course, prince" he stood up again and looked at me "Pay close attention okay gorgeous?" I gulped and nodded "Okay, first the shoes, then the pants~" he undid the button and slid them down slowly, my eyes were glued on him. I just couldn't keep them off him, as he bent down his arms tensed up and it almost made me drool. He took them off and came to me and held out his hand, I took it and kneeled in front of him. I felt his hand tangled in my hair and I sighed in content. I took the edges of his boxers and started to pull them down.