Lee Taemin X Male! Reader

M/N POV

Hi, my name is M/N, I'm a person who doesn't use words, it's not that I don't want to it's just that I can't, you see, I'm mute and words haven't been necessary...until now

"Hey M/N how are you?" I heard Key-Hyung say as I enter SHINee's practice room "Hey Hyung, I've got great news could you gather the rest of the guys please?" I signed, he smiled and went for them. Moments later they were all gathered, looking at Taemin he smiled and I waved shyly "I wanted you all to know that I will undergo a vocal for surgery in two days time" as they read my hands their eyes widened "I tell you this because I want you guys to go with me, I want you guys to be the first to hear my voice" I signed "Of course we'll go, right guys?" Onew-Hyung stated earning a nod from everyone, I smiled knowing I have their support, I stayed with them the rest of the day

The day of the Surgery

I'm waiting for night, I'm in the hospital bed with my boys gathered around me when Momo bursted the door open "Oppa! Why didn't you text me you were having a surgery?!" She said worried "I'm sorry Momo, I'll be having a surgery and I'll be able to speak your name after years!" She tackled me in a hug and we saw her group Twice, squished against the window SHINee and I bursted laughing and I motioned then to come in "Hey hyung we wanted to say hello before you went in" Said Jihyo I smiled and hugged each member I could see Taemin get tense from the corner of my eye I smiled then, a nurse came in "Good news Mr. Hirai we've moved you up, you'll be having your surgery in an hour" she said and left immediately after.

Soon, we were heading to the O.R, Taemin holding my hand tightly "I have something to tell you" I signed he smiled as tear brimmed his beautiful eyes "Then you'll tell me, you'll say it!" He said I smiled and they took me in

After the Surgery

The bright lights in the hospital room woke me up my sister noticed and went running to my side "Oppa! You're awake!" She said happily, catching everyone's attention I smiled, caressed her cheek and my lips began to move "Everyone be quiet, he's about to speak!" Minho-Hyung said "Mo...mo" I coughed and continued as best as I could "Y-you...re th-th-the b-b-best si-sis-sister e-e-ev-ever!" she cried and engulfed me hug, we pulled apart smiling I look over at Taemin "could you give us the room?" I signed the nodded and went sand squished themselves to the window I chuckled quietly these guys love gossip that's for sure.

Taemin sat beside me holding my hand "I've been wanting to tell you something for awhile now and I want you to hear it from me" He nodded, I took a deep breath "Tae-Taemin, I lo-lo-love y-you" I said blushing he cried, hugged me and burried his face in the crook of my neck "Finally, I get to hear your voice, I love you too!" He said crying a river I smiled, as a few tears escaped my own eyes I made him face me, wiped his tears away and we leaned kissing each other.

It was short and sweet, full of love we pulled apart I was blushing and hid my face in his chest he chuckled as he ran his fingers through my hair I looked at him smiling "Your lips are extremely soft and taste like marshmallows, I love you Lee Taemin" I signed, he laughed, oh god! I love his laugh "I love you to M/N so so much" He got on the bed with me and cuddled we could only hear muffled cheers through the window he laughed, we hugged each other Taemin on top of my with his face in my neck, I smiled running my fingers through his silver locks I kissed his forehead and we fell asleep soon after.