Xiào Déjùn X Male! Reader

M/N POV

I was in shock, I was still trying to process "Could you repeat that baby please?" He blushed "I want ato use your body for my pleasure, I'm bored of masturbating" he said really casually "Ah o-ok..." I said I walked closer to him and grabbed his hand leading him to the bed smiling at him "How do you want to do this?" He looked shocked "W-wait you are not weirded out?" He asked I looked at him and caressed his face pecking his lips.

I shook my head "No why would I? You are my boyfriend you are 21, I'm 22 and I want you to feel good and if we need to do that we will. I love you Jun so much" I said hugging him he sighed "You are the best boyfriend a boy could ask for" he said and pushed me onto the bed I was seated on the edge of the bed.

He then said "Strip me" very demanding, not gonna lie I found it hot and did as ordered. He was now completely naked playing with his member slowly. I wiggled  my finger as if saying no, he stopped "Do you want me to strip or fully clothed?" I asked. He blushed and stuttered out "Please s-strip fo-fo-fo-for me..." I chuckled "Cute" I mumbled, "Shut up! I'm not!" He whined I took my shirt and pants off "You are! And I love you" I said we pulled away and began squeezing and kissing my biceps, pecks and back "Ah~ so my baby has a muscle fetish, didn't peg you like the type tho" I said.

He pushed me onto the bed taking off my underwear pressing his dick firmly against mine making us both moan "Finally..." he sighed I moaned softly grabbing his face, kissing him deeply, Jun moaning after every kiss and whimpering. We pulled apart panting "I love yo-" before I could finish my sentence he kissed me hard sticking his tongue in my mouth. I hugged him tightly and tilted my head to deepen the kiss winning our tongue fight making him weak, his hands roaming my back. We pulled apart Ana he sat on top of me "W-what are you going to- Ah Oh my god! Mhm~" he grabbed my pecks squeezing them placing his cock in between them starting to thrust.

He was panting, his face a cherry red color, moaning with his head back "Ah baby I'm gonna-" I forcefully took his hands on mine making his climax go away "Hey! Why did you do that?" I smirked "I'm edging you honey." I leaned my head against the headboard turning my boyfriend, his back against my chest. I squeezed his member making him arch his back moaning loudly I began to strike him slowly and teasingly, running my finger against his red tip "Oh my, is my Jun sensitive? You wanna cum baby?" I whispered as I stroked him faster he could barely form a word he was moaning loudly.

He nodded and laced my fingers with him, I turned his head kissing him deeply, we pulled apart roughly saliva going everywhere. "I need you to turn around honey" I whispered in his ear "B-but in about to Ah~" I turned him facing him me, pushed him up and took his extremely hard member into my mouth sucking him off. He whimpered loudly moaning every other second. I sucked harder while stroking him, and he grabbed my hand squeezing his peck, I played with his nipple, and he screamed "AH BABY IM SO CLOSE" I smiled internally and carefully lowering my hand wrapping it around his ass.

As I did, I entered my middle finger into his hole that final action made him shout and come into my mouth. He came and came and came, it wasn't stopping so much so that his cum was dripping down my chin, I took him out of my mouth, closed my mouth and swallowed it panting he grabbed my face forcefully and kissed me hard making me moan. We pulled apart and I placed our foreheads together "That was so hot, did you enjoy yourself baby?" I asked, he smirked "I did but, we are not done" he said seductively.

He reached behind a pillow and pulled out a dildo with...a remote control "W-what are you doing sweetheart?" I asked blushing he said nothing, he just took the dildo in his mouth and seeing him tow with the rubber abs seeing his tongue work it's magic made me even harder. He opened my legs gently kissing my thighs making me tremble, "Oh~ You are so good for me baby" I moaned, he kissed up my muscles and then sucked lightly on my balls i grabbed his cheek "Y-you don't have to do this Junnie" he grabbed my hand leaning against my touch "I wanna do it, I love you so much" as he was telling me this, he inserted the dildo against me it was all the way in and it was completely touching my prostate I arched my back, moaned, threw my head back and looking at my boyfriend, I pulled him closer to me holding him tightly.

He kissed me and as he did, he began to raise the intensity, my eyes widened and moaned against the kiss my ass was shaking violently, I wrapped my arms around him, he slid down a bit, and I don't know from where he got a fleshlight "Let's cum together" he moaned as h supported himself on my chest and slid the lubed up fleshlight on both our cocks moving it roughly and fast, we both moaned and kissed hard.

I was moaning uncontrollably the pleasure was to much, tears began to fall from both of our eyes, we were a mess but, we loved it "B-baby I'm so so close please don't stop, keep going, I'm gonna "AAAHHH XIAO JUN!" I screamed his name as he just trembled and shouted "BABY~" he fell on top of me panting and whimpering I racked my hand through his hair. I was panting at a steady pace "That was amazing, w-we need to do this more often" I said tiered "Wait a minute" he pulled out the dildo and turned it off making me whimper.

"He laid his ahead on my chest "Ah my baby is such a cute bottom~" he said proudly I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him weirdly "Excuse me?! I M/N don't bottom, I'm a top or a switch but, I am not 100% submissive. We can pleasure each other and you can duck me with a dildo or your fingers when we jerk each other off but, when we have sex I'll be inside you, baby" I said

He just smiled and began to grab my dick "I ain't complaining, you are big I can't wait for you to be inside me" he said lowly kissing me hard.