Jung Jaehyun X Male! Reader

M/N POV

My boyfriend, Jaehyun has way too much energy it was supposed to be our first day off because after the 'Kick it' promotions the company gave us a couple weeks off "Jaehyun what are you doing?" He shushed me and the rest of the group hissed and were worried for him now "What. Did. You. Say Jung Jaehyun?" I heard not a sound from either my members or my boyfriend.

I ran to the room and grabbed his arm shutting the door in the process I threw him on the bed "No! W-wait I'm sorry!" He said terrified I just threw myself on top of him wrapping my arms around his neck. "Please hold me close, I want to stay like this with you forever" I said softly he kissed my head and smiled.

"I love you so much baby" he said whole heartedly I looked up, and kissed him "Me too, love, so much" I said sweetly we both sigh contently "So you want snacks?" He asked I nodded my head excitedly "Wait but before we go, I got us matching onesies! Look!" He showed them to me and immediately my smiled dropped into an 'are-you-serious' look "What is it?" I grabbed the pink onesie "Why honey, why?" He just shrugged "I thought you'd look really cute" he said I just groaned and took the onesie and went into the bathroom to change.

After a couple minutes I came out with a grumpy face, I looked at my lover and he was wearing his "Why do you get to be Stitch and I am Angel?!" I whined he didn't answer he just ran to me and hugged me tightly "Ah! My angel looks like Angel" I sighed looking at the readers "Ah. Okay now I get it" "You are so cheesy" I giggled.

He was dragging me out of the room to show the guys and the fact that I was 5'4" (1.64m) didn't help he carried me abs kicked the door open "Oh my god! He looks so cute! You were right Jae!" Taeyong said as he hugged me "come on guys look at this" he yelled the boys came running "Is he wearing it?!" Ten shouted questioningly. They came to a stop, abs when I tell you they melted, they had hearts around them and the fell down cooing at me.

I facepalmed "Hey, we were gonna watch a movie wanna watch?" Xiaojun asked, we nodded and we settled on the couch, Jaehyun holding me close while I sat on his lap "So honey what do you wanna watch?" Taeil asked "(F/M) if we can hyung" they shouted in cuteness "Ok! PUT THE MOVIE ON RIGHT NOW!" Johnny screamed, they all nodded and I smiled "You guys are such crackheads, you are the best" I said laughing.

Jaehyun kissed my lips softly caressing my face "I love you baby" he said I smiled and cuddled into him "I love you too" we the heard "Ooouuuoow" I looked at the boys "Oh shut up" they laughed and we started the movie.