Park Jinwoo X Male! Reader

Warning: This chapter contains a storyline that involves Self-Harm

Jin Jin's POV

"Hey baby" M/N said I sighed and didn't respond I just went to our room and shut the door as soon as I did I began to think why me? Why did he choose me? Did he do it because I look like a mouse and did it to have a good laugh at himself or because of some other reason Rocky said that he chose to date me to make fun of me and as a sex toy he told this to me so many times that now I've been questioning him and the love he has for me, he knows that I love him but, now I'm not sure he loves me as much as he did before

M/N POV

He's been acting strange I've called and texted and he hasn't picked up and it's wired and I'm worried because he never does this he is the first one to contact me but now I feel like we're drifting apart and I don't know why it's best if I go talk to him and so, I went upstairs and knocked on the door "Hey Jin Jin Baby can I come in?" I heard nothing but a whimper and a hiss I grabbed a clip I had in my pocket and picked the lock unlocking it.

As I went inside I saw blood on the floor coming from the bathroom I began to panic and went directly inside what I saw inside made my heart and soul shatter. I saw my boyfriend with a kitchen knife cutting himself on his arms and exposed chest "STOP! Stop! Jin Jin!" He turns to me wide eyed and began to cry like he never did I went over and hugged him chanting in his ear to stop as I hugged him tighter he cried harder not because of the pain, but because he has been suffering for so long and he finally could let it out, "Why are you doing this?! Baby come to me when you're having problems don't resort to cutting yourself" I said crying he looked at
me and cried even more burying himself on me as I hugged him I cried with him "Please never again I was so scared I lost you" I said through tears "D-do y-you l-love m-me?" I looked at him, dead serious and said "Of course I love you you're my whole world you're my reason to live life to the fullest and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you and the next and the next one after that" I looked at him worried yet confused "Why are you asking me this? If you know the answer as clear as day"

He sniffled, calming down "R-rocky told me that I was just getting in you're way and that you were just with me because you felt pity for me" My eyes widened I carried him to bed, went for the first aid kit wiped all the blood of his perfect body and as I bandaged him I kissed each and every scar, old and new. "Your probably want to leave now because I'm hurt and damaged and look disgusting, right?" He said in the verge of tears I shook my head violently and kissed his lips with love and passion, I always loved doing so, they were so unique and he tastes like shortcake "No, I don't you're perfect make up or not scars or not, for me you're as amazing as a god for me you're the angel of love and music so in the end, you're amazing and beautiful" I smirked "And if you ask me those scars make you look ten times hotter and so badass" I wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed soon after I laughed with him, "Come on let's go to bed I'm tired, and Rocky is going to hear me tomorrow, now one messes with my mouse and gets away with it" he snuggled against my chest his head in the crook of my neck "I love you M/N" I smiled and said "I love you to infinity and beyond and even that's not enough to tell you how much, rest and I'll take care of you always good night baby" he hummed and seconds later sleep consumed us both.