Choi Seunghyun X Male! Reader

M/N POV

I'm waiting for my boyfriend in my apartment he was way too excited because he wanted me to get my own apartment, my doorbell rang and I went to it opening the door. There he was, my baby, he looked different, he slowly came to me, smiled and hugged me kissing my neck lovingly "Hey baby, how are you?" I felt him smile and hug me tighter "Ok, come here" I said as he jumped on my arms and wrapped his legs around my waist.

I smiled and kissed his cheek gently I went into our room, pulled off the covers and went inside with T.O.P. Still in my arms. He whimpered and looked at me I smiled fondly at him caressing his cheek, I got closer to him, closing our eyes our lips connected in a kiss. We both sighed and moaned in satisfaction and happiness it had been long because his schedules were long and tiring. "You are amazing" I whispered looking him in his beautiful shining eyes he blushed lightly and hugged me once more "My angel" he muffled kissing my shoulder blade.

I lowered my hands and ghosted my hands on his abs over his shirt, he kissed my cheek and neck and. I went under his shirt touching the abs that I adore so much, he noticed and grabbed the ends of his shirt and pulled it off he sighed and connected our lips in a sweet, loving kiss. We pulled apart and I said "Thank you for bien with me Seunghyun" he said nothing he just wrapped his legs around me "I love you" he mumbled against my neck, I smiled kissing his forehead "I love you too" I said

I kissed down his chest as he sighed in satisfaction and happiness I kissed down his chest and stomach and hugged him "My baby" I mumbled. He giggled racking his hands on my hair "Please take yours off" he whined I pecked his lips and took off my own shirt he ran his hands along my torso abs I grabbed hi hand and kissed his knuckles wrapping his arms around me.

We sighed "These are the best moments  that we always have, and I know they are rare but, that's what makes them so special" Seunghyun stated I caressed his cheek and connected our lips, he grabbed my cheek and we kissed passionately but softly we moaned abs I brought him so close that I hit my head on the headboard. We pulled apart "are you okay?" He said laughing I laughed too "Yeah, I'm the best I can ever be" I said as I hugged him and pecked his lips.