Jeon Woong X Male! Reader

Y/N POV

I heard a knock on the door and sighed, I got up and opened it, before I could even react I felt a weight on top of me, it took me a second to realize and when I did, I wrapped my arms around him "Hello, my prince" he hugged me tighter, "Come here beautiful" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, I sat on the bed and he sat on top of me. "So" I said while tucking his hair behind his ear "How was your day baby?" He smiled and began talking, his voice being drowned out as I caressed his face, looking into his eyes, and using f my thumb to softly caress his cheeks "hey...y...n...Y/N!" He said a bit louder making me snap out of my trace "Yes, baby?" "Are you even listening?" He said slightly mad "O-of course I was" I said "Oh yeah? Well, what am I taking about?" I thought about it and began to caress his cheek looking deep into his eyes.

"Well you were talking about...oh wow you are so beautiful" I said grabbing his hand kissing his knuckles "Wah! See? You weren't listening!" He said laughing lightly hitting my chest I interlocked my hand with his, and placed my forehead on his laughing lightly making him giggle. "I love you Woong" he pecked my lips "I love you too Y/N" he said hugging me, I held him closer and sighed.

"This is exactly what I needed" he said muffled against my neck making me shiver "I'm glad I can be of help" we sighed as I pecked his cheeks making him giggle once more "Wait here baby" he nodded, got off me and I went to the kitchen where I'd just finish baking fresh black and white chocolate cookies. I got them on a plate and went upstairs. "I made something for you sweetheart" he sniffed and looked at me smiling widely "You didn't!" I nodded showing him a cookie "I did" I sat beside him and he straddled my lap "Gimme, gimme" he said cutely, I clutched my heart "AH! You are so cute! It's too much!" I said falling on the bed making him laugh as he fell on top of me, "You are so amazing oppa" I smiled at that and played with his hair "Come on, the cookies are still hot" he jumped up and grabbed a cookie. He gave it to me and I smiled "Aahhh~" he said as he opened his mouth, I placed it on his mouth, grabbed his chin and I wrapped my lips around the other end snapping it in two.

He ate it and as realization hit him he went beet red as he hid in my chest, I wrapped my arms around his waist and I pulled us down on the bed, I finished chewing it and immediately collided my lips with his in a soft sweet kiss. It lasted as long as it needed to, "I love you baby" he said I smiled caressing his cheek "I love you too baby boy, I'm the luckiest boy ever I'm so glad you chose me" as I said that, I heard a sniffle, I looked at him and he had tears threatening to spill out of his eyes making me laugh "Oh baby, don't cry beautiful" he wiped his eyes and smiled kissing me a little bit rougher.

We pulled away and hugged me closer "I love you Oppa, thank you so much for everything you do" I pecked the side of his head and held him tighter "I love you too angel."