Choi Minki X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Ren, ren! I came here as fast as i could whats the matter?" I asked he said nothing, he just came running to me and hugged me tight "I missed you hyung and I needed some Hugs" I cooed and nodded playing with his hair "Hey M/N" Beakho said chuckling i laughed with him "Hey Baekho, how are you guys doing?" I asked he smiled "were doing really well, the new song is coming Along nicely" I nodded "I see Minki couldn't resist anymore, he's been holding off for about a week now" I rose my eyebrows in surprise "Wow, that's a new record" I looked at my boyfriend "Good Job baby, Ill stay right here, go practice I'll see you it'll be fun" I told him lovingly. He shook his head and squeezed me tighter making us laugh.

Then, JR came through the door "Ah I see Minki finally caved, hey M/N, hows everything going?" I smiled, "Everything is going really well actually the cafe has almost finished being built and I've already picked out my machines, blenders, and all the furniture that's going in there" I explained as the rest of the group joined us, and Ren hasn't let me go just yet "What's going on here?" Aron asked, I waved at him "Ren caved, he hasn't seen me in over a week, he needs affection you know how he is, specially with me, I love this boy so much, and I tell him every day and as you know he needs to be holding someone to feel safe" they all nodded in agreement "You'll invite us right?" My boyfriend said softly as if he was falling asleep" I nodded, pecked his lips and said "Of course I will you guys are family to me" they laughed "Sweetie you can't fall asleep you need to practice" he whined and shook his head.

Minhyun approached me from behind touching my shoulder making me turn around "It's okay we can skip practice today since you're here" that made my eyes widen "No no, I can't let you do that ill ruin your schedule" Baekho laughed lightly "Don't worry about it, we've already told our manager and they are okay with that" I sighed and nodded. I approached the couch and sat down carefully, so i don't drop my precious boy. I laid down on the couch with Ren on top of me, he held me as I held him and played with his hair "He's about to fall asleep" Aron said smiling "Hey baby" he asked "Yes love?" "Could you sing for me?" I smiled pecked his lips and nodded "Wait, N/N you sing?!" JR said surprised, I looked at them "I don't do it often, and I do it as a hobby because I don't feel I'm that good at it" I said shyly "Come on sing for us, we'll decide if what you're saying is true or its just plain BS" Aron said I sweat dropped I nodded and began to sing.

Play the Song Above: WAY BACK HOME - SHAUN

멈춘 시간 속 잠든 너를 찾아가
아무리 막아도 결국 너의 곁인 걸
길고 긴 여행을 끝내 이젠 돌아가
너라는 집으로 지금 다시 way back home

아무리 힘껏 닫아도 다시 열린 서랍 같아
하늘로 높이 날린 넌 자꾸 내게 되돌아와
힘들게 삼킨 이별도 다 그대로인 걸 oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

수없이 떠난 길 위에서 난 너를 발견하고
비우려 했던 맘은 또 이렇게 너로 차올라
발걸음의 끝에 늘 니가 부딪혀
그만 그만

멈춘 시간 속 잠든 너를 찾아가
아무리 막아도 결국 너의 곁인 걸
길고 긴 여행을 끝내 이젠 돌아가
너라는 집으로 지금 다시 way back home

I finished singing, and my boyfriend was asleep and the rest of the boys were in shock "W-wow.." Minhyun said amazed "You need to do that more often and sing with us, your voice is amazing, its just right for any song. You need to sing more you have a beautiful voice!" He whisper-yelled. I blushed and nodded shyly. "That was amazing, good job M/N" Baekho said. "Lets get some takeout and he can sleep while we come back, well be right back" JR said I nodded and they quietly left the room leaving me to enjoy my boyfriend's adorable sleeping face.