Na Jaemin X Male! Reder

Jaemin's POV

I've always been unable to see color due to a neurological condition people like me are called Monos. I really don't want to find him I really don't, as I was lost in thought I entered the classroom, I sat down and turned my head seeing a new classmate, he had a face mask, a sweater and his Styled hair.

"Hey M/N did you sleep well" I heard his friend say 'So his name is M/N' I thought to myself he raised his head and looked around. When we made eye contact something clicked inside me, I just couldn't stop. "Hello, what's your name" he asked sweetly "Na Jaemin" I answered, the bell rang and everyone walked out that's until I felt a gentle tug in my arm "Wanna go to class together" he said I nodded "Is it possible to see your face" he asked.

M/N POV

He's cute...wait what? I nodded and gently pulled my mask down as I did his eyes' colors began to shift. Once it stopped he fainted, I caught him just in time and took him to the nurse, the nurse explained to me that what he experienced is Color Rush "Stay with him, please take care of him" he said I nodded, bowed and thanked him. He woke up and looked at me.

"What is this?" He said as he gently sat up "What is this color?" He asked to no one in particular He placed his hand and gently ghosted his fingers across his pants fabric "This is the color of the ocean" I said resting my chin on his shoulder, "No, the colors...are disappearing" he sighed sadly I was going to pat his head but, as soon as he felt it he swatted it away. "Don't touch a stranger without permission" I looked at him "We're not strangers anymore, A mono and a probe, I'm the Probe, right?" I said

Jaemin's POV

"I don't need this! I never wanted to meet my Probe in the first place!" I shouted at him "Why?" He asked "Haven't you heard about the Monos that go crazy and kidnap their Probes and never let them go? I just want to live in peace!" He shrugged his shoulders "So?" My eyes widened "Aren't you worried that I'd do the same?!" He shook his head "No" he said I groaned and left the room in anger "Hey Na Jaemin! You're cute when you're angry!" I heard him say I just rolled my eyes "Whatever" I mumbled blushing.

My brother left for a month and I went to school normally, I arrived and sat down noticing that M/N wasn't there yet "Hey Johnny where's M/N?" He just looked abs pointed making me turn around "Here he comes" I waved at him he smiled seeing his eyes close slightly "Where were you?" Taeil asked  "I went to the art supply store to buy this" he said and pulled out a stack of papers and fan them out "This is a color palette Jaemin, you need a tutor and I'm going to teach you colors".

I rolled my eyes, he came to me and placed both of his arms on my desk, with his head over my shoulder "Hold it" he said, and I did "Look here Y, means yellow, YR means Yellow-red, making Orange..." As he was explaining I began to felt different. He pulled his mask down and I turned slowly to look at his eyes and I fainted. I woke up once again in the nurses office with M/N leaning against the wall "Here" he said and spread apart I the pallet left but, he showed it to me backwards "Oh sorry" he turned it around and as he did, the color became more radiant but, as soon as I was speechless the colors began to fade "Wait! No!" I mumbled

M/N POV

He looked at me, grabbed my shirt and said "M/N L/N take off your mask!" He said "Take it off?" I asked "immediately!" He said out of breath I shook my head "Not right now" I said he looked at me angrily "Don't look at me like that, you need to finish getting adjusted" he sighed and left stomping. I went out and we saw rain, I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers hugging him close with his back against my chest.

He just pulled away from me abruptly "You need to stay away from me!" He shouted I just tilted my head "Why?" He was shaking "I-I had thoughts of kidnapping you, you need to stay away from me!" He was crying, I caressed his cheek, binging him close to me hugging him, "Since I'm your probe, the colors I see will be the colors that you see. Don't worry about me, you'll have me by your side forever you will see every color" I said.

He pulled away from me "Really?" He asked I nodded I patted his hair. We parted ways and I left to my Horus as he did his. Days past and everything was really good, I had the chance to show him a rainbow and he was really happy, again, when I took it away from him, he had his little burst of anger and I told him "I need you to look at me when I ask for it, will you do that for me?" He huffed and left.

Jaemin's POV

My phone rang, and answered "What?" I asked "Na Jaemin, I'm outside of your house come out I want to show you something" I went outside and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a rooftop "Look at me" he said softly, I turned to him and he pulled his mask down, making the color Rush take effect, fainting landing on his shoulder.

I woke up a little while after "How long was I out?" I asked, he smiled at me and said "Just a few minutes" I looked down and touched his sweater "What color is this?" I asked "it's Wine. Look forward" I did "This is the night view, I wanted to show you all the lights in color" he said softly, I placed my head on his shoulder and I placed mine on his.

"I want to ask a favor of you" I said he hummed "Can you come to my house, I want to see the painting that my dad made of my mom he told me she had, brown heels, a red dress and a sky blue bow" I asked him "Sure, come on" he was about to pull his mask up, I stopped him "Please don't" I said he put it away nodding "Just hang onto me, I don't want you to faint." He said I grabbed his hand and his arm, and as we left I was asking about every color I saw.

M/N POV

We arrived at his house, he was tiered and his eyes were closing, "Come here, rest for a bit" I said he nodded And we went to sit on the couch, I began to pull my mask up "Please don't" he said fainting his eyes closed and he rested for a good while. He woke up, and looked at me, and gently took off my mask, he didn't faint but he stumbled a bit "Are you okay?" He grabbed my jacket and nodded "I'm good now" we went to where the painting was and he was speechless.

I heard whimpers "He said- said, it was really beautiful and he was right she was so beautiful" he said crying I pulled him closer to me closing my eyes, "Hey Jaemin I'm ho-" we both whipped our heads towards the voice "Taeyong hyung!" He said "Who are you?" He looked at me with eyes that could kill "I-I'm hi-hi-his friend" he shook his head "Jaemin doesn't have any friends" Jaemin looked at his brother in shock "Hey! Leave him alone he is my friend!" Taeyong sighed "Fine, Leave" I nodded rapidly "Yes sir" I said and sped out of there with dust behind me, I texted Jaemin 'Meet me on the train station tomorrow morning' he sent a thumbs up emoji.

The Next Day

"Na Jaemin!" I shouted he turns to me and smiled at me, we went in the train, I took off my mask, he didn't faint this time, and left to the beach, when we arrived, we took off our shoes and sat beside each other and he looked at the sea "it's so beautiful" I smiled "Just like you" I said out loud "Huh?" He looked at me "Oh did I say that out loud? Well, you helped me" I said he looked at me confused "That can't be you made me see the world in such a beautiful way" I shook my head "I have a condition too, it's called Prosopagnosia, it makes me not able to recognize faces, yet, I recognize you and only you. You are so special to me, I don't want you to leave me I want to be with you for the rest of our lives." I confessed

He looked at me and smiled softly, grabbing onto my shoulder "I do to, I fell in love with you, I didn't think I would but it happened." He said, I grabbed his cheek and kissed his lips, as we kissed he grabbed my sleeve and squeezed his hand I hugged him close and we pulled away, placing our foreheads together laughing lightly.

Jaemin's POV - 3 days later

I was at school taking with Mark and Johnny when M/N came running to me "Hey could I steal him from you" before they said anything he Placed his forehead on the side of my head, hugging me, and dragged me with him "Wait. Wait! Where are we going?!" I asked "We are going on a date!" He said, I chuckled and grabbed his hand and left the classroom running to the park.

I hope I did a good job, please please watch the Series it's called "Color Rush" it's on Viki or Dramacool.

Ps. This book will be on Hiatus of some time because I need to update my other book, y'all need more chapters there too.