Nakamoto Yuta X Male! Reader

M/N POV

Alright...YUTA...HAVING RED HAIR WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! But YOU HAD TO PUT IT UP IN A PONY TAIL THAT IS NOT ALLOWED YOUR HOTNESS LEVEL WAS AND STILL IS OFF THE CHARTS...ahem sorry and thank you.

My boyfriend is part of a cult, a Damn cult and not only that they are all hot as hell but, my Yuta is the hottest of them all i was with my group SHINee we were six members and so we started the plan "Alright so here's the thing you released a song called Mars that Taemin helped you write and is also in Japanese" Key said i nodded and Minho said "well since you want to dedicate that song to Yuta we are going to make you perform it in the company party" "H-Huh?" I said in disbelief "Were going to make you perform that" Jonghyun said as if it was the most calm thing ever.

"Boi I-" i sighed and nodded "But you guys have to help me" they nodded excitedly and then we began rehearsing in the middle of it we decided to go get Red Velvet and so they helped us and they begged us to perform with them their new song Psycho we nodded because that song is a whole ass bop and besides I really like the choreography and so we went on with the rehearsal

Some time later

It's been a month of practicing and correcting every possible mistake and so we were ready we ran over it one final time and we fell to the ground exhausted "Hey guys wanna go out to eat?" They all nodded "You'll pay right M/N?" 'This guy...Oh my god Onew I'm gonna-' i thought I smiled "You five are going to pay for yourself, I'll treat my girls" they smiled and jumped on me "W-Wendy I c-cant breathe..." she looked at me and retorted "Why only me?!" "Because your the one on top of me" then my boyfriend bursted through the door
"Hey baby~" my eyes lit up and without a second thought I threw Wendy off me and ran to Yuta's arms kissing his face hugging him tightly "Were going out to eat wanna come guys?" We nodded and I grabbed his arm and got close to him getting out of the practice room.

At the Restaurant

"So, what up M/N?" Taeyong asked I shook my head "Nothing much just excited for the party tomorrow and I have a surprise for Yuta" I said Yuta looked at me as if he wanted me to tell him I shook my head rejecting his puppy eyes just this once. The food arrived soon and we started eating, Yuta had his hand near my crotch but, I didn't really mind because at least he wasn't fondling me in front of everyone. I sighed and leaned on his shoulder "Baby, is it good?" He asked I gave him a close eyed smile and nodded happily "Let me see..." he said grabbing the noodle that was going in my mouth and began eating it getting closer and closer to me.

Yuta's POV

I grabbed the noddle from my boyfriend and began to eat it getting closer and closer to him his face was beautiful, he had a light pink hue to his cheeks and his eyes wide. I grabbed his cheek and finished the noodle making us kiss, pecking his lips he placed his hand on my chest and soon we heard squeals and whistles we pulled apart and smiled at each other "I Love you so much N/N" he smiled and hugged me muffling an 'I love you too' I kissed his head and held him tighter. "Let's finish eating and head home and rest because tomorrow we have a super fun day and I really don't want to be tired for it" he said, they all nodded and the rest of the day was very very peaceful. 

At the party - M/N POV

The music was so loud! My ears are going to start hurting "The music is loud" I said to my group they nodded covering their ears they smirked and looked at me 'Oh hell no' I thought and ran as fast as I could and you see I was too preoccupied to care that we were getting wired stares and that they were laughing at us "Were going to have to give you some new clothes to wear and look hot for your Yuta~" Key said I was shaking I balled my fist and punched him making him fly away anime style I went to the dressing room and soon after I stepped out 'Of course it had to be a denim ripped jeans, one of Taemin Hyungs ripped crop tops and a short denim jacket, and of course it had to be Kibum' I sighed and we went back to the party I was hiding behind Jonghyun and Minho "This is so embarrassing guys..." I said grabbing the back of Minho's jacket they took me to my lover and tapped his shoulder "Hey Yuta look we made M/N hotter!" Taemin said with way to much excitement in his voice and he grabbed me and I slowly came into view as soon as I did I could see Yuta's nose bleeding...oh wait ITS BLEEDING "Yuta honey wait a don't move ok?" I said and I went rushing for some tissue paper and plugging it in his nose "You okay baby?" I asked concerned he nodded kissing my cheek "Y-you look so hot" I realized and nodded blushing.

It was time for the performance and I'm shaking and sweating like a pig, Minho grabbed my shoulders hugging me "You'll do so great Yuta will love it now get out there and make everyone fall for you" I nodded with confidence first was the Song and then the Psycho collaboration Stage

We ended and everyone went nuts and soon I found myself sprawled on the floor with my boyfriend on top of me kissing me and hugging me as tight as he could "Did you like it?" I said out of breath he nodded chanting yes many many time "Good because he did this all for you" Key said his eyes widened and tears started running down those big eyes "R-really?!" I nodded shedding a few tears myself he slammed his lips against mine kissing me hard, we soon pulled apart with red faces and I smiled at him "I love you M/N" I kissed his forehead "I love you too Nakamoto Yuta" kissing his lips, enjoying the rest of the night.