Kim Jongin X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Honey I'm home!" I heard someone shout I turned and saw him my Kai I love that man so much I'd give my life for him I ran to him and jumped on him
"You're home..." I said out of breath he grabbed my lovers cheek and he pressed our lips together and we made out for a while soon we were on the couch shirtless making out we pulled apart blushing and panting with saliva on our chins he immediately pulled me back for another kiss and we pulled apart our lips kiss swollen "M/N you're my drug I just can't get enough of you and if you leave I don't know what I'd do" Kai said kissing me once more pulling me closer my body immediately responding wrapping my arms tighter around him.

Soon it was dinner time and Kai decided it would be nice to go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate that he came back he was downstairs ready "Come on baby were going to be late!" He shouted i smiled wrapped my scarf around my neck and shouted "Coming!" I rushed downstairs and he looked at me and blushed I blushed back "What Is it?" I asked "N-nothing you just look really beautiful honey" I smiled blushing harder "Thank you, you look so handsome too." I responded he offered me his elbow and I locked ourselves together "Shall we go my prince" he said I giggled "Indeed we shall my king" we both laughed lightly and we left

Kai's POV

We were walking I was in front of M/N and as we were striking conversation I didn't notice a speeding car but M/N did "KAI WATCH OUT!" I was pushed forward and heard a crash I turned around and there he laid my lover in a pool of blood, his body littered with blood, bruises and cuts I immediately leaned down and cradled him in my arms "M/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT HOLD ON ILL CALL AN AMBULANCE!" He smiled weakly at me shaking his head "No J-jongin it's alright honey" I was crying "NO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" He grabbed my face "I've achieved my dream my dream was to be happy and to find an amazing man who loves me and that I loved him with my entire being" he said weakly I heard distant sirens from the ambulance "Come on baby you have to live we have to grow old together okay" he shook his head once again "No it's fi-fine I want you to be happy" he said coughing up blood "YOU IDIOT I CANT BE HAPPY WITHOUT YOU" we were in the entrance of the ER "Just hold on a little longer okay baby?" He just smiled and nodded and soon they got him into the O.R.

Time passed and they came for me "Are you Jongin?" The doctor said I nodded rapidly "He survived, the surgery was successful no major injuries your loved one is a lucky one sir take good care of him"  I nodded and went to him he was opening up his eyes and I ran to him "Oh thank Jisoos you're alright" I said he laughed and I lightly slapped his head "Ow! What was that for?!" I hugged him and my eyes began to leak tears "You idiot what was that for?" I said he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair "What I said to you was no joke Jongin, I told you I'd give my life for you and I meant it".

M/N POV

He turned to me and his eyes teary "Really?" I nodded "Of course always and if I'm going to die I'll die with you when we're one hundred and we'll die together you hear me?" He laughed "sounds like a plan" he said as he pecked my lips.