The Bias List - Joshua Hong

Joshua's POV

I Skipped down the hall, heading towards the servants' quarters, and opened the door, soon seeing my boyfriend. He looked at me and smiled lovingly "Hey baby" he said "Hi beautiful" he opened his arms and I dived into his arms immediately. I sighed contently "What's the matter, my prince?" Oh, I forgot to mention I'm a prince and my lover is a servant, so I care? No. Do I love him intensely? Yes. "I love you baby" I told him, "I love you too baby boy" he said to my caressing my cheek leaning in, capturing my lips in a kiss.

We pulled away placing our foreheads together, "You're amazing baby boy" I told him. We leaned again and as our lips were about to touch, the door was slammed open "GET OFF HIM NOW YOU LOWLIFE SCUM!"

Y/N POV

We rolled our eyes "Well would you look at that, the bitch found us" I mumbled making my baby laugh making me giggle "Didn't you hear me peasant?!" She shouted at me, "I wish I didn't" making Joshua laugh harder. She was approaching us, she was about to slap me and I held onto my boyfriend for protection when I didn't feel an impact. I looked over and Josh had stopped her hand by wrapping his hand around her wrist. He threw her and he hugged me.

He kissed my cheek "Are you okay prince?" He asked me I nodded and hugged him as he kissed my face, making me giggle this time. Then, the king enters the room. I'm so lucky to have a king like that he's super supportive of our relationship and he doesn't care about our positions and social status. "What's happening here?" I was going to bow and he shook his head smiling at me "No need, Y/N" I nodded bowing my head making him stifle a laugh. I rubbed the back of my neck hiding in Joshua's chest. "Now, what's happening here?" He looked at her glaring "Well, she came here called Y/N a 'lowlife scum'" he said with air quotes "And then, she tried to slap him" Joshua explained. The king was about to say something "If you'll allow me, your majesty" he smiled widely "I've told you Y/N don't call me that, call me pops" "A-ah okay then, pops" I said shyly making both Joshua and the king laugh. I went right on her face making her uncomfortable.

I took a deep breath and said "FUCK OFF, YOU COCKSUCKING SHITTY BITCH!!" I shouted in her face making her run out crying. I cleared my throat "I'm sorry about that pops" I bowed exaggerating he laughed "No need Y/N, she got what she deserved" he said laughing. I sat in between Joshua's legs and his father wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh~ I'll leave you guys alone, now boys, remember to use protection okay?" He left us alone, both of us blushing madly. We looked at each other and laughed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Come on baby, let's go" we ran to his room.

When we entered there she was, the bitch, she was fully nude  posing on top of my boyfriend's bed and as soon as we saw her I cringed and almost punched her, no joke "What the fuck is this?!" Joshua said. "Well, Oppa, If you saw me like this maybe you'd throw away that price of trash and be with me instead~" I'm not kidding I almost ALMOST puked, not because she's naked but, because of the audacity to think that she'd take my baby away from me. I pinched the bridge of my nose "DONT YOU GET IT! HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT CAN YOU BE?!" I was absolutely pissed "HE DOESNT LIKE YOU! HES NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU! HE LIKES SUCKING DICK AND FUCKING MY ASS!" She looked shocked. "GET THE FUCK OUT BRFORE I BURN ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND HAVE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ANYTHING ON, AND LEAVE. US. ALONE! YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATHIC OBSESSIVE BITCH!"

I was so angry that I was crying because of frustration and anger, that had never happened before, "Joshua are you going to let him speak to me like this?" I turned to my lover and he was looking down, when he looked up he hand eyes that if looks could kill, I'd  be dead a hundred times over. Not gonna lie he looked hot as hell. He went to her, grabbed her clothes and threw them out the window. Then, he grabbed her and pushed her out the door, butt naked just as she was. He closed the door on her face and locked it. He looked at me and we laughed as we heard curse words, groans, and screams on the other side of the door.

We hugged and he grabbed the back of my head and he kissed me, we made out for about an hour. We ended up shirtless squeezing each other. We pulled away panting, blushing, our lips swollen, and our lips glossy because of the saliva. I pulled him down onto the bed and held him close as he buried his face on my chest. "I love you baby boy" he said. I smiled as I played with his hair, "I love you too, my prince" I grabbed his chi, kissed his lips and pulled him closer. "Can we stay like this forever?" I said, he sighed. "I'd love nothing more than to hold you in my arms for all eternity" I cooed and held him tighter if possible. "I love you" we said simultaneously making us laugh.

The rest of the day we caressed each other, cuddled, kissed and held each other tightly our grip never letting go. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my prince's warmth as I sighed contently.