Kang Yeosang X Male! Reader

Warning - Mention of Family member death

M/N POV

It finally happened, I finally got caught god damnit "Baby, I'm so sorry" he looked at me in disbelief "I can't believe you, how could you do this to me?!" He shouted "Please I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, you would leave me if I did" I said worried. We looked at each other wiggled my eyebrows and we bursted out laughing "Oh my god! We're so dramatic, totally made for each other" I said laughing he agreed laughing.

"Hey guys! Come here M/N has tattoos!" He yelled "Wait WHAT?! I WANNA SEE!" Wooyoung shouted as the rest of the guys tripped and felling the door of Yeosang's room. I grabbed him and placed him on my lap as he ghosted his fingers across my inked skin, he ghosted his soft fingers across a tattoo of wavelengths "What is this one?" Yeosang asked softly the guys sat around me holding my hand because I got sad and my eyes drifted looking at my lap, Yeosang grabbing my chin and looked at me, he gasped and wrapped his arms around my neck kissing my lips.

I was crying. He held me close "I'm sorry baby, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I caressed his cheek "You're all so sweet but, I really don't mind. I have two tattoos that mean the world to me"
I explained, they all sat on the bed comforting me in some kind of way "This one" I ghosted my fingers across the wavelength, "This one is my dads laughter, so I can always remember him, he passed away a year ago" they all nodded sadly "Ans this other one" I pointed at a date with wings and a halo "it's my sisters Birthday, she was born 2 years before me and didn't survive she was only on this Earth for 16 hours.

They all just smiled sadly at me rubbing my hand "it's okay guys you really don't need to be sad I know they're both in a amazing place now, so please smile for me alright?" I said smiling, they looked at me and smiled softly "Anyway this one I got when I started dating this amazing boy" I said signaling to Yeosang he blushed. It was a infinity symbol with our names drawn with it he smiled and looked at me and pushed me on the bed laughing and the rest just laughed and play fought with us.

As we did that, my shirt rid up exposing my stomach and one of my largest tattoos and my pierced belly button. Yeosang sat up and placed his hand on my exposed skin. It was a red heart with thorns wrapped vines ending in pink and white lotus blossoms and a couple of black roses and my piecing that had two jewels in my belly button and one on top. "Wow this one is big!" Seonghwa exclaimed "And did it hurt?" Yunho asked I nodded "it hurt more because colored tattoos hurt more than Monochrome ones" I explained they nodded in understanding "And you got your belly button pierced too, and there's three!" Jongho said in shock I chuckled and pointed just above my belly button "This is let's say "the hook" the piercing is actually just one with a couple of jewels.

Yeosang looked at me kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand "I want one!" He said excitedly I looked at him raising my eyebrow "You want what baby?" I asked he looked at me and said "A piercing" he said normally "YEOSANG!" ATEEZ Shouted at him, he got scared and climbed into my lap holding onto me. Hoongjoong sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "I don't know Yeosang, we need to ask the company" he looked at me as if telling me to tell Hoongjoong something I shrugged my shoulders and ruffled his blonde hair "I can't defend you this time honey, Hoongjoong hyung is right, you need permission" I said matter-of-factly he sighed defeated "Fine! Come on!" He began to drag me out the door "Sweetheart wait, we can't go right now it's 10PM we'll go tomorrow morning, okay baby?" He smiled so wide I kissed his lips softly.

With that he dragged me to his room, locked the door, settled himself in between my legs and pulled out his tablet "OK! Let's look at some piercings!" He said excitedly. I placed my chin on his shoulder and pecked his cheek he giggled making me chuckled "You are really excited about this huh?" I asked, he nodded rapidly with a smile on his face "Ok look here, this is where I looked for mine.

We spent the night talking and looking at photos and inspiration for Yeosang.