Polyamorous V - SHINEE

M/N POV

"BABES COME HERE I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!" I shouted and my boyfriends cane running to me excitedly they stopped at the door, I'm an artist and as an artist my art room was a mess from top to bottom just as artists room should be, they carefully came over I made a realistic portrait of the five of them I made three Taemin had a solo portrait with a flower crown, I made Minho and Onew one half of their faces making one portrait left side was Minho and right side was Onew and they had a jeweled crown on top of the head and I did the same with Key and Jonghyun but instead of a crown, Keys side had a horn with thrones, and Jonghyun had a angles halo.

"So what do you think guys?" I asked they were in awe "We love it!" Minho said Key ruffled my hair making it messier than it already was "Hey we want to paint too" Onew said I nodded I gave them a Canvas, paints and paintbrushes they smirked at me "We won't be needing these~" Key said throwing the canvas elsewhere "Hey! Those are expensive what the hell Kibum?!" I said and placed it where it needs to go "Take off your shirt baby" Minho said coming closer to me he began to lift my shirt over my head and took it off I tended up "Well damn you didn't tell you that you were working out and got well defined" Taemin came to me and kissed my peck and lips harshly I moaned and wrapped my arms around him deepening the kiss.

I got ripped off of Taemin and got pulled by Minho continuing the kiss, taking our time with it he stopped himself of his shirt, grabbing my hands placing them in his heart stopping the kiss. "You feel that?" He said I nodded placing our foreheads together he said "That's my heart that only beats for you M/N if we'd lost you we wouldn't know what to do..." he said frowning I smiled and cupped his cheek "Hey baby you guys are Never gonna lose me ever do you understand?" I asked Onew Key Jonghyun and Taemin came to me Onew Jonghyun and Key already shirtless and they all hugged me "Bur, what if you find another one better than us?" Key asked I hugged them hard "Do you know why I couldn't choose only one member and I chose all of you?" Jonghyun shook his head I lead them to a couch and straddled Onew's lap "Because out of all the people I could date, I chose you five amazing boys because you are so so special dear to my heart and I have no idea what I'd do without you.

I stood up and brought the paints I sat down on Taemin's lap "You said you wanted to paint right? Well, here you go" I grabbed a little bit of red paint and dragged my finger across my boyfriend's face making him laugh the rest stood up and grabbed paint painting me all over I laughed as did they and soon, they stopped "Were done" I smiled "Let me see! Let me see!" They got a mirror and I was happy it was a mix of colors and someone made a silhouette of a moon and six boys holing a heart the moon dripped and what fell said "LOVE" I kid you not I almost cried I couldn't contain it and a sob escaped my mouth I covered my mouth "I lo-love it!" I said and balled my eyes out they came running hugging me and laughing "M/N baby you are way too cute" Jonghyun said "Let's pose for a pic" we nodded Shawols already knew me and they really really liked me and accepted me with open arms "Ok baby face your back to me, Minho place your chin above M/N's head Taemin crouch down in front of M/N Key, Onew go on either side hold his hands and I will go beside Taemin and point towards him he painting" Jonghyun said for into position and the picture was taken with the caption:

@shinne: @Y/I/U/N you've been there for us and we've been so so grateful for you and we are nothing without you, you make us strong and teach us so many things we love you M/N forever and always!

Canvas - M/N's back
Commission - Us

We poderes it and it was received amazingly and all the comments were all so so sweet, we kissed each other, grabbed our hands and went to the couch to watch a movie.

Here ends the five polyamorous chapter special ~ Neo