Song Mingi X Male! Reader

Alright guys, we are going to change from M/N to Y/N is that's okay with you, again thank you so much for making my days 💕

Note - this chapter contains cosplay, androgynous reader and cross dressing!

Seonghwa's POV

My members wanted to meet my brother, that I didn't tell them I had because he has a huge crush on Mingi and they would've wanted to meet him right away, but, now there's nothing that we can do, he called me on FaceTime and they heard our conversation, he doesn't know that we're just about here. We pulled up and parked the car and as we opened the door we heard music.

Y/N POV

Ok so, almost done, what's missing ah yes, the wig, I smiled as I saw my newly styled Aether wig "Damn Y/N you did such a nice job" I said praising myself I put it on and secured it on my head, "Don't stop believin'
영원보다 멀리 기억하고 싶어 We shine like eternal sunshine, Oh so bright. We shine like eternal sunshine Oh yeah (hey)" I sang "I Fucking LOVE that song!" I said as I put on my contact lenses.

Mingi's POV

We entered and we were shocked "Oh wow, he's listening to Eternal Sunshine!" I said Seonghwa hyung smiled at us "Oh yeah forgot to mention, he's a hardcore ATINY" he said proudly we all laughed at him and then, I heard footsteps approaching us.

Y/N POV

I was walking down the stairs not really playing attention, dancing all around and then I heard an "Ahem" I turned over and my eyes went as wide as saucers, I gulped and shyly waved at them "Hey..." My brother just smirked 'Park Seonghwa you little UGH! And while I'm in cosplay nonetheless' "I'm Y/N, Seonghwa's younger brother" I said calmly, then I saw Mingi I covered my mouth and approached them. I looked at my brother and he nodded, "Hi, Mingi" I extended my hand he smiled and pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly.

My face was red, I was shaking and smoke was coming out of my ears also, random incoherent noises were coming out of my mind. It seems everyone noticed and said "Mingi! Wait you're going to make him melt wait!" San said and he just hugged me tighter, I gave up and just wrapped my arms around him taking a deep breath 'he smells heavenly' I thought to myself "Mingi, just so you know, once Y/N hugs you back you are certain to get affection whenever possible" My brother said making me blush "I'm more than fine with that" he let me go, I was beet red, he caressed my face and he pecked my cheeks.

I just melted and fell on the floor curling into a ball. I was red I was so embarrassed and I had a gigantic smile on my face "That's it, Mingi you just broke my brother" Seonghwa chucked, "Y/N you okay dude?" San came to me rubbing my back. I nodded "Y-yeah I'm good" I said and stood up. It appears that I forgot I had my Aether cosplay on and I blushed "By the way, N/N you look amazing, actually I'm an Aether main" Mingi said "No way! You play?! I'm a Zhongli main" I said he laughed making me look at him with adoration managing to snap a picture.

"He actually does female cosplays too" I turned to my brother took him by the shoulder and shook him "HYUNG! Don't expose me like that!" He laughed "What was the first one you did Wooyoung asked "I did Arhi form LoL" they 'oooed' "Will you change for us?" Jongho said "yeah sure, which would you like" I said "Well, since we're on the Genshin theme by any chance do you have Kokomi?" Yunho "Nope, but I do have Raiden Shogun" their eyes widened "YES! BAAL!" San shouted "Actually, we can dress up as the Achrons, wait here" I said and ran upstairs.

I searched for them, grabbed them I changed into mine and went downstairs "They're here" I said as I came into view "Holy shit! My god!" Mingi said running to me "You look amazing baby" I almost blew up "b-b-b-baby?!" I stuttered out he nodded pulling me I for another hug and kissing my head. I smiled and hugged him back sighing. We pulled away and I gave him a suit bag "Here put this on" I said and he nodded running to the bathroom I smiled and turned to Hongjoong "Here, this is for you hyung I made it specially for you since I found out that you are a Venti main, I only knew you played though" I said and he bowed and ran to get it on.

After a while and taking pictures with everyone the other two came out "Oh my god...hy-hyung get me a tissue please" he laughed and nodded as I pinched my nose "Stop laughing!" I shouted, I cleaned my nosebleed and nodded. "Alright so, we could take a couple pictures, Mingi warp your arm around his waist and with your other hand grab his" Seonghwa said I blushed and he did so, I almost fainted, Snap! "Second pic, Y/N sit on your knees and Mingi, place your head on his lap, the ponytail spread it over his thighs, look at him, Y/N look at Mingi with half - lidded eyes and caress his cheek.

I did as told, and we took the pictures. Once it was done he reached for my cheek and kissed my lips making us all shocked "Is it cherry?" He asked "Y-yeah it is" I said. "So, want to go out with me?" My blush subsided and looked at him with love filled eyes I began to play with the wigs ponytail "I'd love that Mingi" he kissed my hand and said "Let's change and well head out yeah, prince?" I nodded and we went upstairs to change 'he's the one, Seonghwa hyung I found him'

Some upcoming chapters for all of you!