Duo Special V - JJP

M/N POV

We sat on the couch watching TV I was in the middle and my boyfriends hands were on my thighs lightly massaging and squeezing them, I let out a shaky breath as Jinyoung's hand slowly made its way to my crotch and he left it there. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "What is it baby? Are you alright~" JayB whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine, I gulped and nodded as Jinyoung squeezed my member lightly "Y-yea I'm- I'm okay" I stuttered out letting out a shaky breath. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder trying to focus on the show. I felt a hand on my chest and I felt my shirt buttons being made undone I felt my shirt being very roughly ripped open making me take a sharp breath as Jinyoung moaned at the sight.

"My god baby boy, you went to the gym huh?" Jaebeom asked I looked at him with half-lidded eyes, grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard making me moan "mmm~" we pulled away and I turned to Jinyoung and did the same, I was a mess. I was panting my chest rising and falling violently and I was sweating. "T-take it off baby please!" I moaned against Jinyoung's shoulder, he chuckled "So...are you sure you're okay puppy?" I groaned and straddled his lap moaning at our members rubbing as he groaned "S-stop teasing" I said as I took off his shirt and attached my lips to one of his nipples making him gasp. I pulled away and grabbed Jaebeom and kissed him as I unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants. "Hah, h-ah b-baby~" he moaned as I palmed his crotch.

As I did that, I felt hands on my bare butt, yet I had my trousers on still. I moaned into the kiss and pulled away placing my head on Jinyoung's chest looking back with my mouth open moaning loudly "Ah!" "Wow, such a kinky baby, so no underwear huh baby?" He said and squeezed my ass roughly making me moan. He clicked his tongue "Get up beautiful" Jaebeom said I did as ordered and Jinyoung pulled my pants down making my member stand up high, he grabbed it and pumped me slowly making me moan and my legs shake "Oh my, you are so wet baby~" JayB cooed against my ear attaching his lips against my neck as he played with my hard bud.

And then they stopped suddenly "We should leave our baby like this don't you think Jinyoungie?" He nodded and as they left I was desperate "NO wat!" They stopped in their tracks "Yes baby~?" Jinyoung asked teasingly "Don't leave me like this don't leave your baby boy like this I'll let you fuck me how ever you want just please! Don't leave me like this I need my hyungs!" I said wantonly almost moaning when they turned around smirking "Mission Accomplished" JayB said smirking Jinyoung just nodded. They both ran to me and Jinyoung picked me up, grabbed my cheek and clashed our lips making us both moan. I got down and stripped him completely.

As I was kissing Jinyoung I felt JayB's cock rubbing against my ass as he sucked on my neck making me moan loudly "Ah! Jae! Uhh~" I moaned wrapping my arm around his neck playing with his long hair. Jinyoung picked me up and then, I felt a sharp pain as Jaebeom went in dry and raw making me scream in pain and pleasure. "AHHH!~ FUCK! BABY TOO FAST!" I said panting hugging Jinyoung tightly "Hyung, be careful goddamnit!" He said JayB felt guilty and wrapped his arms around us both "I'm sorry baby" he said sadly, I turned to him and caressed his cheek as he wiped my tears away "I-it's alright handsome" I said and capture his lips with mine.

We went to our room and Jinyoung said down making JayB pull out, he grabbed me and sat against the head rest placing me with my back against his chest inserting himself inside me again making me moan out his name. "Baby, you look so pretty all ruined for us~" Jaebeom teased making me blush even more and he gave a hard thrust hitting my prostate dead on making me shout and see stars. "OH MY GOD! Again!" He complied and began to pound me as hard as he could while I saw Jinyoung jerking off to the sight "God baby boy~" he moaned as he came closer. "W-wait s-top baby" he did and grabbed my face kissing me messily, Jinyoung joining the kiss.

As we were busy doing that I began to feel as if I was burnt ripped in two making me scream "AHHH JINYOUNG!" I shouted, I just moaned loudly when he was fully inside making JayB moan as well "Fuck! Y-you're so tight N/N" Jinyoung moaned falling onto me holding me close "I love you two" I said tearing up, Jinyoung smiled lovingly at me kissing my tears away "We love you too" they both said. I nodded kissing Jinyoung's shoulder and they both went in and out making me gasp and choke on my sobs "Ah!" I moaned playing with Jinyoung's hair.

After about 20 minutes I was turned over Jinyoung back hugged me and I supported myself on JayB squeezing his pecks making him moan "Shit baby!" He moaned I went down on him and began to suck on his neck since Jinyoung's was all covered with bite marks and hickeys, so, I had to do the same. I felt a whole new wave of pleasure as He kneaded my ass hard and slapped it making me moan. "Tell me gorgeous, is there anyone else who's ever made you feel like this?" Jinyoung asked in a low deep voice. I was sobbing "No! You are the only ones! You can only see me like this, I'd be a mess for my Hyungs everyday!" They smirked "Good Boy" JayB said taking my lips gently in between his teeth.

"W-wait baby Fuck I'm gonna cum, my god! I'm cumming!" JayB shouted and came deep inside painting Jinyoung and myself white and that caused Jinyoung to hug me tighter can he came inside shouting my name. "HARDER! I'm about to-" I said and as I was about to finish Jinyoung slapped my hand off "No touching you're cumming hands free ok princess?" I just moaned, they both thrusted simultaneously with so much force that I arched my back and painted my abs, JayB's abs, face, hair and the wooden headboard.

As I came down from my high I fell on top of JayB as Jinyoung pulled out laid beside me wiping my tears away, JayB flipped us over and held me for a while, and then, he pulled out my hole abused and my boyfriends' cum flooding out onto the bedsheets, they both pecked my lips and the last thing I heard was 'I love you' form both of them before I went unconscious smiling.