Kai Kamal Huening X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Hyuka! I'm here!" I shouted as I entered his dorm, I didn't have any time to react when I was already on the ground being smooshed by my boyfriend. I opened my eyes and saw a tuft of blond hair? 'Oh my god! He dyed his hair blonde, YES GOD! Considering I haven't seen the new albums concept photos by request of TXT themselves this is a surprise for me.' I squeezed his head on my chest and smelled his hair and as always, he smelled like lavender.

"Kai, you dyed your hair blonde! This is a dream come true for me" I said as he held me tighter as I played with a strand of his hair "I could stay like this forever baby" he sighed kissing my lips a long time, so much so I began to feel drool go down the side of my mouth "Hah~ how how did y-you get so good at this ah~" I said out of breath. He smiled and said "I began to tie knots with the stems of cherries, because of how you reacted and how red you are I assume they're working?"

I smirked "Oh they are" I said kissing him wrapping my arms around his waist squeezing his back, and he moaned in pain. "Honey come here, im going to untangle those knots you have on your back." We stood up and I carried my baby to his room. I took off his shirt and laid him face down on the bed, I grabbed some massage oil and spread a bit on his back.

"We're alone?" He nodded "The rest went to the beach they'll return tomorrow" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and brought it to my lips, kissing it making him giggle and blush. "Alright I'm going to sit on your butt carefully so that I have better access to your back alright?" He approved. I did as I told him and began massaging him, I hated his hearing him grunt but, that's the only way the knots would be gone.

"I'm done baby, are you alright?" I carefully turned him around and he was crying, I gasped and pulled him close to me "I'm sorry baby, look I brought a wet warm towel yo wipe the oil and keep your muscles warm" he wrapped his legs around my wait and I kissed his lips and shoulder blades as I ran the wet towel across his exposed torso "Thank you for this and for everything else baby." I looked at him and rested my hand on his cheek.

He closed his eyes and placed his hand atop of mine. He held me close and I ran the towel all over his back not letting him go, as he moaned in relaxation. "Alright were done baby." He didn't let me go making me laugh lightly. "Sit on the bed angel" his eyes widened "You mean it?" I smiled and laughed "Of course I do! You are an angel sent down form heaven, you are an amazing person and your light shines so bright. I love you Kai Kamal Huening" he smiled and kissed my lips.

"I love you too, M/N L/N" he said, I undid his pants and grabbed some body cream, I spread some on my hands and touched his feet and legs, massaging into his beautiful skin. I saw his toenails grew quite a bit and I got some nail clippers and carefully clipped his nails, I was busy and I felt his hand on my hair as he played with it, making me smile lovingly. "Your hair is so soft, I could play with it forever" I smiled grabbed his hand and kissed his palm making him laugh "it tickles."

"I could listen to your laugh all day." I said lovingly. I went for some fluffy socks and a set of pajamas I grabbed his ankle and placed the socks on his feet and opened the pants as he placed his feet in the holes and I pulled it up of him, he helping my by lifting his butt slightly to pull them up completely. I repeated the process with his upper body, buttoning his pajama top. "Your comfortable sweetheart?" I asked he nodded and hugged me. "Want a facial or just the quartz roller?" "Just the roller please? Aren't you going to change?" He asked cutely.

I ruffled his blonde hair and kissed his forehead. "First, you then me, you are my top priority always" I said he blushed and I chuckled. "Come here baby, let's get you into bed and lie down" he did as told, I went to the mini fridge and took out the roller. I grabbed his cheek caressing it placing the roller on the opposite one, he hissed "ah it's cold!" I smiled and chuckled "it is, it allegedly helps blood circulation, puffiness, skin tone, and wrinkles" he just hummed amazed "I have no idea if it helps but, it feels nice, no?" He nodded "Yeah it does!" "I'm done!" I said "Really?" He said amazed "Yea, pretty quick huh?" He smiled nodded burring his face in my chest.

"Let me change love" I said and changed quickly. I climbed into bed and pulled him into my chest, kissing his head. "Rest well Hyuka, you need and deserve it" I said pecking his lips. He held me tight as I did him as he tucked his head under my chin. "Goodnight my prince" "Goodnight baby" he said and we fell asleep.