Hur Hyunjun X Male! Reader

Hyunjun's POV

"It's time to get more flowers!" I said excitedly. The rest of my group looked at me and smirked "You really like the flower boy huh hyung..." Eric said, I could see how wide his smirk was. I blushed and punched him lightly in the arm. Juyeon patted my shoulder "We'll go with you" I smiled and nodded.

We arrived at the flower shop seeing him, my boyfriend M/N he had dyed his hair H/C, and he looked so good. I loved it so much. He turned to me and smiled waving at the rest of the group. "Hey N/N" what're you doing!" Jacob asked "I'm finishing a head piece that I got commissioned to do." I explained "It looks like some huge deer antlers with flowers" He nodded then a group of girls entered the shop as soon as they did, we recognized them as Oh My Girl.

M/N POV

"Hey N/N!" I smiled at them "Hey Arin, YooA Noona, it's almost done, here!" I said handing them the hair piece. They rushed to get the money, I placed a hand over Jiho and shook my head, I went to the back and got each one of them a beautiful flower crown inspired in their NONSTOP album. I went to the front, and they attacked me with hugs I looked at my boyfriend and winked at him and blew him a kiss.

I wasn't as discrete as I thought because the rest of the boys turned to look at us with wide mouths. The girls left amd I turned to them "What was that?!" Hyunjae exclaimed "What was what?" I said they began to make kissing faces "Oh" I said going to Hyunjun, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder kissing my cheek.

"I was flirting with my boyfriend" their mouths went agape "BOYFRIEND?!" They shouted in unison. We nodded and he pecked my lips. "Got a new chapstick I see~" I blushed and nodded "Strawberry shortcake, did you like it?" He nodded, turning me around hugging me tight, me doing the same. "My baby" I smiled and sighed "my king" I said and kissed his lips. I smiled at him caressing his face and turned to the guys, they melted, if they were ice cream they'd be liquid, they were all on the floor with huge smiles on their faces.

"How can they be so wholesome and cute? It makes me jealous" Eric said stomping his feet like a toddler making a tantrum. We both laugh "My life is complete we can die happy" New said smiling stupidly "You are going on a date right now!" Q said matter of factly. I squeezed his hand tighter hugging his arm  "Want to go to the amusement park oppa?" I said he kissed my hand and the top of my head nodding with his face on my hair "OH MY GOD! HE CALLS HYUNJUN OPPA! AAAHH!" Sunwoo shouted falling on a couch "That's it. I can die happy now, it was nice working with you bye" he pretended to die making us laugh so hard M my stomach hurt.

"I love you baby" Hyunjun said I smiled and kissed his lips "I love you too Jagiya more than you do" he chuckled and shook his head "That's impossible, I am taller therefore I have more love to give you" he said smiling "Y-yeah o-o-okay, I love you Hyunjun" he kissed my hands and my forehead "ooooohhhhh~" the boys cooed making me even redder "Sh-shut u-up!" I shouted making them all laugh making me smile.