Polyamorous XIV - BTS

Y/N POV

Seven. Chaotic. Boyfriends. That's how I describe the bunch, I heard a plate crash "JOONIE, WHAT DID YOU BREAK!" I heard Jin shout, I ran to him and he had a cut "Joonie baby, you need to be more careful" o said worriedly patching up his wound, he looked at me with love filled eyes "What?" He sighed "You are so sweet, we got so lucky" he told me I blushed and laughed. "Shut up!" I said playfully slapping his shoulder "BABYY!" I heard and I was soon off the ground "Kookie! Don't scare me like that!" He laughed and spun us around he hugged me and said against my chest "I love you baby" I kissed his head smelling his strawberry shampoo and his manly cologne.

I smiled and played with his long hair "I have more hair to play with now, yay" I said laughing "I'm glad you like it baby boy" he said, he put me down and kissed my lips pulling me towards him making me moan, we pulled away and we hugged each other. "I love you" I said "I do too, so much." He said, I grabbed his hand and we sat on the couch, we were cuddling and we saw Yoongi "Hey baby" I called, he said nothing, he just fell onto my chest and hugged my waist "Aw, did you spend the night at the studio?" He nodded "My baby is such a hard worker, rest for a bit" I said that and I heard steady breathing and light snoring.

I looked at Jin and smiled, he kissed my lips placing his forehead on mine "I love you baby" "I love you too hyung" I answered back. I carried my sleeping kitten towards my room and laid him there covering him in my fluffiest blanket and before I left I pecked the side of his head and shut the door. I sighed in content and soon "OOOF!" I was tacked to the ground, I turned around and was greeted by that heart and boxy smiled I love so much I ruffled their braid and they squeezed me tighter. "Y-you guys" I said lightly hitting them making them loosen their grip on me.

I was dragging myself all over the floor trying to get to the living room and then I saw Jimin "Jimin-shii" I said reaching out to him. "Baby! You okay?" I just gave up and nodded "Y-yeah I'm fine...Ugh..." and I let my head fall, "NO! YOU BROKE HIM!" Jimin shouted, I was pulled into his lap and he kissed me making me moan "mmhm~" I reached up cupping his cheek deepening the kiss feeling his arms tighten around me. We pulled away and I opened my eyes looking at those brown ones that I adore so much. "I love you puppy" he told me I smiled "I love you too Jiminie" I said as I ran my thumb across his pillowy lips.

"Our turn" Hoseok said pulling me off Jimin carrying me bridal style to the couch, he sat down and immediately crashed his lips on mine. He was exploring previously explored territory, he pulled away and before I could breathe Tae's lips were on mine continuing Hobi's work making me moan "MMMHMM!" I grabbed the back of his blonde hair tilting my head, we pulled away with saliva connecting our lips "Hobi" I said and hugged him and he buried his face on my neck taking a deep breath "You smell heavenly baby" he said and he kissed my cheek making me giggle. I was kicking my legs when Kookie and Jimin started blowing raspberries on my stomach making me laugh "HAHAHA ST-STOP GUYS!" I said laughing loudly making the rest of them laugh.

Then, I saw Namjoon and he sat beside me, I got off Hobi and sat on Joonie's lap, I carefully grabbed his hand "How are you hyung?" He smiled and caressed my sides, I grabbed his hand once more and kissed him around the bandage "I'm all better now sweetheart" he said and pecked my lips "I love you guys so much, please Joonie don't be so reckless okay?" I asked he hugged me burying his face on my chest as he nodded against me "Look at me" he lifted his head, I grabbed his face and colored lips with him making his eyes widen. He closed them slowly and he wrapped his arms around me tightly making me smile and continue kissing him.

If I'm completely honest Namjoon's hugs are my favorite along with Kookie's, since their arms are so big and them in general, when they hug me I feel safe from the world and comfortable in their embrace. I pulled away and he kissed my nose, I laid on his chest as the rest laid around us. "We love you Y/N!" They all said making me laugh "I love you all too, don't ever forget that" Jimin held my hand "You'll never leave us, right?" I kissed his knuckles "Don't worry, you've got me for the rest of your lives, I'll never leave, I promise" they all sighed and we closed our eyes me feeling safe in my boyfriend's embrace.